Only One Can Remain

(Any pictures in this chapter are not mine.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched as the island came more into view, soon I saw a building, it was pretty big.

Though I was mainly thinking about the fighters on the boat, thinking of a strategy in order to beat each person.

Senka has been a big help too.

"Most of the people here could easily be beaten using shadow form."

"We also need to stay away from anyone we don't know the element of."

"Last thing, no matter how cool this Tournament can be, don't forget our main objective. Save Zane!"

'I got it, I got it, but I've been thinking.'

'Wouldn't it be better for the Bizzaros and Chip to go undercover on the island, then report back to us?'

'It'll be a lot easier, right?'

"That's true, alright good plan!"

As the boat got closer I started to hear multiple people chanting. I decided to walk up to the others as the boat finally docked.

Two men placed a plank down in order to walk across.

"Welcome to Chen's Island." Clouse introduced as he lead us off the boat. "The Tournament of Elements welcome its brave fighters."

He looked at dad, "Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon."

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Dad says, glaring at him.

"I'm sure it is." Clouse mumbles.

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two." Jay whispers to Dad.

"Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" Kai asks.

Cole walk in front of Dad, "And care go explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?"

"Yeah, this place looks like a giant cult." I whisper.

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." Dad explains.

"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in?" Lloyd questioned. "He was an enemy?"

"He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island." Dad continues.

"Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire from here."

'Why did you just leave him here unattended?'

"That was stupid."

In the corner of my eye I saw the Bizzaros and Chip sneaking onto the island, I watched them leave my sight as they started to climb up the mountain.

'They better stay safe.'

"I'm pretty sure they're more worried about your safety."

I felt myself being pushed to the side and saw Kai holding us back from walking so the robe lady can go through.

"Ladies first. Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait."