Lessons for a Master

Lloyd's POV

We all watched in dread as the building collapsed.

“Sis?! Are you okay?!”

‘Just fine. Just a little cramped and very dusty.’

I sigh in relief and turn to the others, “She’s okay.”

"How is she going to get out?" Morro asks with worry.

"We'll just have to hope for the best, because right now, we have bigger problems." Acronix says, pointing to the approaching Colossus that is causing destruction.

"Guys, we need to go, pronto!" Darreth exclaims.

I look down at Skylor, who had blacked out by using my father's power, "Skylor, you have to wake up!"

"We have to run." Nya states.

"Run?!" Pythor questions, "One of us can't even stand!"

We look back at the Colossus and my eyes widen as we watch it pick up a car, "Let's move!"

I lay Skylor over my shoulder before we all rush towards the stairs of the building. But then, the Colossus throws the car towards us, and it lands on the entrance, blocking us from the stairs.

The Colossus smashes its fist into another building, causing some of the rubble to land near us. We move to the edge of the building to avoid getting hit, but now there was only one way out.

Morro, mom, Pythor, and Chamille jump over to the other building and wait for the rest of us to jump over as well.

"Jump, Darreth!" Nya exclaims just before another car was thrown at us.

'Okay, that one was way too close for comfort.'

Darreth screams as he jumps to the other building. He ends up slipping and having to hold the edge of the building. Luckily for him, Morro helped him up.

"Let's go." Acronix says before him, Nya, Ronan and Chamille jump to the other building.

"Throw her over!" Morro shouts since Skylor and I were the only ones left.

"That's not going to work!" I tell him before turning around to see the Colossus with its fist raised.

"Son, no!" Mom exclaims as I jump on the Colossus's fist once it punches the building.

I stare at the Colossus and it seems to stare right back at me before deciding to try and throw me off.

"Lloyd! Yes!” Darreth cheers as I run across its fist and jump onto the building with the others.

The Colossus growls and hits its hand on the building, causing all of us to flee. We head down the stairs of the building and make it to the streets of the city.

After gaining a good distance, I place Skylor down as Gayle Gossip appears on the news.

"Everyone should leave the city at once! Nowhere is safe!" She states.

"Eversince Garmadon thought he lost (Y/n)," Darreth pants, "He's lost his marbles!"

"Try losing your only daughter and see you don't go kersplewy!" Ronan told him.

"They're right. He's not going to stop until he finds us." Mom states.

"I know." I sigh.

"There's only one thing that can withstand that." Nya says, "The battle wagon should still be at the depot, it’s tough so it might’ve survived. If we can get to it, we can leave the city."