The Greatest Fear of All

(Y/n)'s POV

We got closer and closer to Ninjago, but Chen was already a day ahead of us. During that time I kept checking up on Titan, who was a lot calmer than I thought he'd be.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai asks.

"You know you took an oath to never leave someone behind." Darreth reminds.

"We should have left him on the island."

"And we're not all quick learners." Jay says, "Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time. Take (Y/n) for example."

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!" I yell, "At least I have a dragon! We would have a lot more time if Darreth wasn't hiding in the forest!"

"Well, we're running out of that." Says Nya. "There's Ninjago City. Hurry."

"Hurry's my middle name." Griffin bragged, "Hiyah!"

He sped up towards Ninjago City and ended up in the lead of our little dragon herd.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united," Lloyd tells us. "We fight as one."

"Let's do this!" Jay yells.

"Yeah!" I cheer.

We all dived into Ninjago City and landed in separate spots.

I dismounted (D/n) and looked at her. "Okay, I want you to take Titan to the rest of the Serpentine, and then come right back."

He nodded and roared at Titan who seemed to roar back in denial.

He slithered up to me and started gaging.

"What the heck is he doing!?"

Finally a person came from out his mouth covered in slober.

'Is that the master of Sound?'

"I--I think so."

The guy sat up and started looking around, seemingly trying to hear something.

I start walking up to him and his head snapped in my direction.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm (Y/n), Master of Darkness. You were in Titan's belly and now you're in Ninjago."

"You have a weird way of introducing yourself to people."

"Ninjago?" He questions. "What about the Tournament?"

I gave a light chuckle, "The Tournament is over, now we're trying to stop Chen from taking over Ninjago with an Anacondri army....wanna help?"

He stayed silent, seemingly thinking things over before he nodded.

"Okay, you can stay with..." I looked around and saw Mr. Pale on the building next to us. "You can stay with  Mr. Pale."

I called him over and he landed next to me with his dragon.

"Could you take him and explain what's been happening, I'm sure he can help in some way."

"Sure." Pale says.

Mr. Pale grabbed the element of sound and helped him onto his dragon.

He went back to the building he was on and started explaining things.

I look at (D/n) and tilted my head towards the giant Anacondri.

He roared at him, and this time Titan complied.