Winds of Change

(Y/n)'s POV

A bunch of things have happened since the Tournament of Elements.

Chope and Kapow moved in and everyone welcomed them with open arms. We all went shopping and got them a whole wardrobe, they were running around like excited little kids, it was funny.

Everyone's been pretty happy, but I've become somewhat more...blunt, I guess. It's been hard dealing with my father's death. I've also been thinking of my mother, but the others have helped me cope with things since I'm not with the ninja.

Speaking of which, I've barley talked to the Ninja since dad died. Not that they did anything. It's just the problem with the love letter put me on edge, and I decided to be petty and completely ghost Wu and Misako.

And I mean completely, because soon I moved out of Ninjago.

Which brings us to today on Chen's Island. I had (D/n) and everyone I....reformed help me create a base here.

I made sure to make an underground tunnel so Titan could travel from here to Ninjago. And destroyed Chen's Palace along with the Labyrinth underneath and turned it into a good living space for him.

I replaced Chen's Palace with a big castle-like building of my own that looks amazing.

The castle is an impressive construction, made largely of stone. The exterior walls and towers are designed to be impenetrable to external threats. However, the castle is far more than just a strong stronghold. Its interior is warm and cozy, with a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. It's big enough for any future reformed people to join in and a wide enough roof for (D/n) and other dragon.

'I think I might have went to far though...'

"Eh, I like it, its big and stable enough for Titan to wrap himself around. A play area for Ember, (D/n), or any other new animal we get on the roof. We have a lot of extra rooms just incase we...reform anyone else. The crystals from the crystal caves make great decorations, not to mention they make training easier seeing how they respond well around Elemental powers."

"And we have a training area in the back. This island is nowhere on any map in Ninjago, and the ninja don't know we're here so they won't be finding out about this place anytime soon, so we have nothing to worry about."

'Well when you put it like that...'

Senka and I laugh as I watch the Stone Warriors play tag with each other.

"I'm glad we finally gave them names."

'Me too.'

We decided to color coat them too since they all looked the same.

The first one is the original color, red. He's the oldest and his name is Peter.

The second oldest has the color green. His name is Mason.

The middle child is yellow, and his name is Winston.

The second to youngest, Tarin, has the color blue.

And finally, the youngest, who holds the color white is named Alan.

They spot me and wave so I wave back before going to the backyard and into the training arena where Chope and Kapow are training.

"Doing awesome guys!" I cheer.

"Thanks!" They respond.

"It was a great idea having them train."