The surge

The Ultimate battle.

The battle that would end all battles.

It feels like ages ago.

After the golden and silver ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin.

It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for our new future.

Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City.

And it became the center of great technological advancements.

But without an enemy to fight the Age of the Ninja came to an end.

================================================================
(Y/n)'s POV

After the Overlord, Lloyd and I ended up getting a lot of awards.

It was pretty overwhelming to be honest.

"It's too much positive attention, I don't like it, it's weird."

'It's what happens when people see you risking your life for them.'

It's wired being called the silver ninja, instead of the purple ninja.

I've kept contact with the Bizzaro Ninja, along with Jay, Cole, and Zane.

But...Papa passed away.

I was pretty depressed about it.

I locked myself in my suite and binge watched (F/t/s) for about a week and a half. I wasn't alone though, Zane was there with me and we got through it together.

Our sibling relationship grew stronger, to the point where he knows about suite the Bizzaro Ninja are in.

I also helped Zane with the funeral by paying for everything and helping set up.

After that, though, I haven't seen any of them for a while.

Other than the rewards I ended up volunteering at the orphanage Harumi was in.

She was pretty happy to see me there everyday, she was a little older too.

I've been watching her and she always runs away from every family or parent that wants her.

I'm pretty worried, but I'll make sure to keep her safe for as long as I can.

Speaking of Parents...

Dad is now a Sensei, he has a dojo somewhere in the mountains, no traces of evil and no malicious intent.

He's completely good and has made an oath not to fight anymore.

Guess being Lord Garmadon really took a toll on him.

Misako has been doing very good at keeping her promise.

She's always visiting me, giving me presents from all the birthdays she's missed.