Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

(Y/n)'s POV

This day had officially gone to hell.

First I find out that Harumi was the leader of an evil biker gang dedicated to my father.

Then they brought said father back from the dead as a completely evil monster.

And now Lloyd is lying in front of me, broken and battered after an idiot attempt to turn dad back to normal.

'Yup. Awesome day (Y/n), awesome day.'

Once the guys arrived we loaded Lloyd onto the Bounty and are now flying to somewhere where we could help Lloyd…which was easier said than done.

Nya then walks in, looking worried, "How's he doing?" She asks.

I turn to her with a frown, "My father's dark power did a real number on him, it's like it did more than bruise him." I say looking at my brother as he mumbles, "And he's getting worse."

"What can we do?" Nya asks me.

I think for a moment before I pull out my phone and dial mom, after a while she picks up, "Mom?" I ask.

"(Y/n)! Thank goodness." Mom answers on the other side, "Is your brother okay?"

I bit my lip before answering, "We have him and he's alive." I start, "But he's banged up really bad. We're heading to the hospital but…I'm not sure if that'll work."

"It's like…it's like father's power is draining his life force." I choke up a bit, I feel so helpless for my brother. "Mom, please tell me you know something that can help."

There was a bit of silence, "I know where to take him." Mom tells me.

"Where?" I ask immediately.

"Take Lloyd to Mystake's Teashop." She says.

'Of course. If anybody knows a cure, it's her!'

I turn to Nya and she nods before going to the intercom "Guys, we need to go to Mystake's." She says as we hear a yes and the ship changes course.

"We're heading there now, mom. But father, Harumi and the rest of the S.O.G will be there too." I say to mom.

"I know, just keep your brother safe, (Y/n)." Mom tells me.

"I won't let him out of my sight." I promise her, "You and Wu, stay safe mom. Once father's done with us, he'll definitely come after you next."

"We will, good luck sweetie, I love you." Mom tells me and I smile.

"I love you too." I say back before hanging up and looking at Lloyd and putting a hand on him, "Just hang on Lloyd, hang on."

(Timeskip)

Once we make it to the city, we rush over to Mystake’s tea shop, Morro and Cole carrying Lloyd.

"Mystake!" I exclaim as we hurry inside, "We need-"

"Set him on the table." Mystake interrupts as she starts making some tea.

Morro and Cole lay Lloyd down on the table and we stand around him as he talks in his sleep.

"There's–He's too–He's too much. I can't–Please." He stammers.

'This is almost worse than when I almost killed him.'

"Hurry. He's burning up!" Jay exclaims as he dampens Lloyd’s forehead.

"You cannot hurry tea." Mystake states after pouring a cup of tea and walking towards us, "Only have patience to get it right."