Grave Danger

(Y/n)'s POV

"We're almost to the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Says Zane as we travel underwater.

"Can't believe we're almost there, after all we've been through." Cole states.

"I can't believe I'm underwater." Kai mumbles.

"You? What about me? Just how thick is this glass?" Cole stammers.

"We're heading to your location now. With Morro ahead of you able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you to find the Realm Crystal before he does." Wu explains from the screen.

"Heh, Cole's a ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or elemental powers." Jay chuckles, "Heh-heh-heh, what can go wrong?"

I hit him on the back of the head. "You idiot! When someone says,'what could possibly go wrong?' SOMETHING USUALLY GOES WRONG!!"

Jay laughs, "You're freaking out just like I would, that kinda makes me feel better."

I sigh, "Good. That's what I was trying to do."

"You're not wrong though."

"I may not know the three test you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help." Says Mom from the screen.

"A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master can not. To move forward don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

"Huh. That's food for thought." Cole sighs.

"Why do you suddenly have food here?"

Jay gulps. "Speaking of food. We're about to become some!"

We look back and see a giant squid following us.

"We have to go faster! Much faster!" Kai exclaims.

The squid hit us making the glass crack.

"Why did the tomb have to be underwater?" Kai questions.

"Hold on!" Cole warns as he speeds up the airship.

"What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?" Jay asks.

"I'm not exactly sure." I answer.

"We don't need weapons." Says Zane. "Aim for that rock!"

"On it." Cole nods and he moves the airship through the opening in the rock.

The giant squid tries to fit through the rock, but it ends up getting stuck.

We all cheer as we finally stopped being chased.

"Thattaboy, Rex, thattaboy!" Jay exclaims.

We continue on our path towards the tomb without anymore dangerous encounters.

Ronan's airship finally parks inside of a cave and we all jump out.

"If you wanna hide a tomb, this looks like a good place." Says Cole. "We're here."

Jay walks up to a branch and finds a ripped piece of green cloth on it.

He groans, "There goes any hope Morro couldn't find this place."

"What did you expect? He has the sword of Sanctuary and the map." I sigh.

"Hey, stay positive." Kai states. "We're about to risk our lives going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to rely on is each other. At least feel lucky we got this far."

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right. What was I thinking?" Jay sarcastically questions. "Hey! There goes any hope Morro couldn't find the tomb! We're not alone. Yay! Now we're gonna have to fight him again!"