Wishmasters

(Y/n)'s POV

We got back to Ninjago City and are now inside the studio trying to make a plan to save Jay and B.J.

"I wish I could tell you the mission is gonnag to be simple." Says Darreth. "It's not."

"Uh, yeah, it is." Cole tells him. "In case no one told you, we got what we need to stop Nadakhan on the island. After we go up there to save the Jays, we take care of business. Simple."

"And when you fly your fancy elemental dragons up there, just how long do you think the five of you are gonna last against an entire crew of sky pirates?" Darreth questions.

I scoff, "I'd worry about myself if I were them. Sure, they outnumber us, but there's no way they're gonna beat me."

"Getting cocky are we?" Morro smirks.

"Well, I mean- We're better than them, that's all." I stutter.

"Why are you stuttering, get ahold of yourself."

I clear my throat, "Besides, Nadakhan's crew barely know anything about us, which gives us a slight advantage."

"Then, we get all the help we need and hit them with brute force." Nya adds as we fistbump each other. "The commissioner said we'd have his department at our disposal."

"You have my department at your disposal." The commissioner repeats as he walks into the room. "Just say the word."

"Then the word is 'goodbye.'" Darreth states. "As in, say goodbye to Jay and his twin when they see us all coming..."

"Why don't we wish Darreth away."

'We're not wishing for anything!'

"...No, this mission is not simple. But it's not impossible. Not without the help of a little magic...Movie magic."

"Kevin, Dan, the floor is yours." Two guys walk in, carrying a stand with paper.

"Who are they?" Lloyd asks. "Retrieval experts?"

"Better. Screenwriters." Darreth replies.

"You've got to be kidding me." Morro grumbles.

"So we got the message in the bottle from Jay that reads: Don't worry about me, worry about stopping Nadakhan."  Kevin reads.

"That's nice and straightforward, but very unhelpful." Dan states. "What's more interesting is the message behind the message."

"Uh, you've lost me." Cole says.

"They open the bottle and Kevin places it on the stand. "Well, he wrote the message on the blueprints of one of their vehicles, a Raid Zepplin."

"So we suggest we use a little movie magic to recreate one of their ships, so you can blend into their fleet." Dan explains.

"Then, after our costumer disguises you as sky pirates and an acting coach teaches you their dialect to pass undetected." Kevin finishes.

"Arr, ye matey." Lloyd states, trying to imitate a pirate. "We be becoming pirates."

"Keyword, 'trying,' and failing horribly."

"Pfft!" I cover my mouth so I wouldn't laugh before looking at Lloyd, "What was that? Do-haha, do it again."

Morro stares at Lloyd in horror, "No, never do that again."

'Oh, God. I wish I recorded that!'

"Okay, uh, thinking on the fly." Kevin states. "The gold one can't do dialects."