The Titanium Ninja

(Get your tears ready, you'r gonna need them)

(Y/n)'s POV

The Nindroids arrived in New Ninjago City and placed the Golden Weapons on top of Borg tower.

"We should leave soon, if the Overlord finds us, we'll be in a lot of trouble."

'Fair point.'

We left Cryptor's shadow and made our way to the edge of the building.

"Don't you dare jump!"

'Chill I wasn't going to.'

We became physical, but immediately heard a panicked beeping.

I looked to my side to see the mini Nindroid about to alert the others.

So, I pushed him of the building...I ended up falling with him.

"What happened to not jumping!!"

'I panicked! He was gonna tell someone we were here.'

"But now we're falling to our deaths!"

'Can't you do something.'

"No! If we go into shadow form we're going to fall through the earth again, and with the speed we're falling at, I won't be able to stop!"

I shut my eyes still trying to think of a plan, but then I felt myself get caught by something scaley.

I opened my eyes and...

"(D/n)!!"

He roared at me and I hugged the back of his neck.

"I owe you one, bud!"

I heard beeping again, so I turned around and saw the Minidroid looking around confused.

"Hello..." I say.

He stared at me and I stared right back at him.

"So..."

'Can we keep him?!'

"...fine."

'Yes!!'

I stretched my arm out and touched the Minidroids head, after a few seconds his red eyes turned purple.

"Purple? That's a new color."

'Maybe it's because he's a Nindroid.'

"Okay, let's try this again."

"Hello." I say again.

"H-hi?" He stuttered.

"Yay! It worked!" I cheer. "Anyway, I'm (Y/n), and I just gave you free will because I didn't like the way the other Nindroids were treating you, can I give you a name?"

"Wow, such an introduction..."

The Minidroid shrugged and took of his helmet, which I didn't know he could do.