Island of Darkness

(Y/n)'s POV

We finally reached the dark island, we had to hide the Bounty and cover it in sand so we can stay hidden.

'Why do I need to stay hidden, the Stone Army won't hurt me.'

"Actually..."

'What is it'

"The army was made from pure evil, you might be the element of darkness,  but the fury and rage you had when you controlled the Stone Army is gone."

'So much for having the Stone Army eliminate my mom.'

I groaned but my attention was drawn by a head pat.

"You've been glaring at the ground for a while now, dear."

I turned to Mr. Julian, "Don't worry Mr. J, I'm fine."

He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Did things go well with your mother?"

I dry laughed.

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve..."

"... But once I'm done, I'm done."

He sighed.

"There is very little significance to the names that were given to us."

"Whether it be, (Y/n), the purple ninja, or the daughter of the Dark Lord."

"We only choose what people come to associate with it."

"So keep smiling, and stay strong, because one day, someone is going to hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will stick back together."

He stood up and left to go check up on the others while I sat there thinking about what he said.

"That was... that was deep."

'Y-Yeah...'

"Do you believe him?"

'Well if there really is someone who could stick all my broken pieces back together, I'd really like to meet them soon.'

"(Y/n)!"

I stood up and looked at my brother who was waiting for me at the Bounty door.

I ran in and found the others in the bridge surrounding Misako.

"The scroll say there is a hidden temple on the island."

"If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army."

"So you're saying we get to fight!?" Cole asked excited.

"Ooh! I've got happy feet."

"And you, my son." Misako turned to Lloyd.

"Here it is written: For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."

"Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" Lloyd questioned.

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the first Spinjitzu Master."

The rest of the ninja and I had our jaws dropped, Lloyd looked at us and chuckled.