Child's Play

(Y/n)'s POV

We got the Bounty back in our possession so I told the Bizzaro Ninja that they could leave the apartment all they want.

"Did we really have to change the colors of the ship? It looked so cool before."

'True.'

Right now the other ninja are training Lloyd, but he seems distracted by the kids playing in a village.

"He's just a kid."

'I know, I feel like we're pushing him to hard...how about we get him a gift!'

"Great thinking! He likes reading a comic book series called...Starswirl?"

'Starfarer...'

"Ah, right, okay let's go!"

I called (D/n), and had her take me off the Bounty.

We flew into Ninjago City and arrived at Doomsday Comics.

I went inside and was greeted by Rufas McCallister, A.K.A Mother Doomsday.

"(Y/n) Montgomery Garmadon, it has been so long since you came into my shop."

I laughed, "Yeah it has, but today I'm actually buying something for Lloyd."

"Latest issue of Starfarer?" He guessed.

"Yep."

He nodded and left to go get the comic, but then I got a message from the ninja telling me to meet them at the museum.

Once Mother Doomsday came back I payed for the comic, took it, and ran towards the museum.

But not before I had (D/n) leave so Lloyd could have his comic.

By the time I got there the sky was dark, but I guess that's better for me since I'm a ninja.

I went in through the window on the ceiling and landed a few feet behind the ninja.

They turned around and nodded in acknowledgement.

We watched for a while and saw Scales and the other Serpentine Generals come in.

And after a minute or two my dad also arrived with a dramatic entrance.

"Why is he giving the snakes a history lesson about the Grundal?"

'Don't know, let's keep listening.'

"I am going to make it so the beast shall walk again."

"He's gonna what!"

"Rise, Grundal, and feel the strength of the Mega-Weapon."

"I wish to create the power to make you young. Turn back the clock so that you are no longer extinct--"

"--but hungry, hungry for the Ninja!"

"I don't think he realizes that you AND Lloyd are ninja too!"

"Oh, no! He's bringing it back?" Jay questioned.

"Not if we have anything to say in the matter." Zane told him.

We pulled out our weapons and revealed ourselves.