Secrets Discovered

Acronix’s POV

"Such balance. Such power." Krux states, "When Ninjago is finally under my rule, they will sing songs about my triumph today. And-"

"Your rule? Your triumph?" I question.

Krux sighs, "Our rule…Even though you were bested by a girl with amnesia AND got the Time Blade taken from you."

"It was a simple mistake, a slip of hand." I tell him, "It won't happen again."

"It had better, I've come too far to suddenly be setback from your mistakes." Krux snaps.

"Oh please, you wouldn't even have the first Timeblade if it weren't for me." I grumble.

"Would you like to repeat that?" Krux asks.

"No, brother." I sigh before turning to look at my old friend, "How you doing back there, Wu?"

He doesn't answer and I scoff, "Perhaps he's gone deaf with old age."

Wu lifts his head to look at us, "Unfortunately no. I can hear every one of your attempts at humor."

I shake my head as Krux lets out a cackle before looking back at me,"We must prepare to retrieve the next Time Blade."

"We'll get it in no time, brother." I state, " Victory will soon be ours."

"Yes…but first." He turns to our army of Vermillion warriors, "Commander Blunck, Commander Raggmunk, we need you!"

"Coming!" Commander Raggmunk calls out as he and Commander Blunck approach us.

"As you know, Acronix and I have been worried about the leadership of the Vermillion Warriors." Krux explains before narrowing his eyes at me, "And this mission certainly did not go as planned. The idea was simply to obtain one Timeblade, and then Acronix here lost his, which meant we had to obtain both. But now we are carrying a prisoner."

"Commander Machia, your initiative in capturing the ninja's master impressed us." I spoke up, "You are promoted to the rank of Supreme Commander of the Vermillion Army."

“I am honored.” Machia says as she bows.

“Commanders Blunk and Raggmunk will report directly to you.” Krux adds.

“What?! Undeserved!” Raggmunk retorts.

“So unfair.” Blunk adds.

Machia then turns to them. “Did you say something?” She asks.

“Well-deserved.” Raggmunk quickly corrects.

“So unfair…that it took so long.” Blunk adds.

“Isn’t all this celebrating and promoting premature?” Wu asks as we turn to him, “My Ninja are still out there.”

“Eight of them against all of this?” Krux then directs Wu’s attention to our swamp filled with Vermillion Warrior eggs.

I then turn to Wu, “They have no leader, they have no Time Blades. They have no chance.” I say walking up to him, “One can only imagine how helpless they must feel. I almost feel sorry for them.”

I glance away for a moment before snapping out of it and smirking at Wu, “Almost.” I then laugh as everyone but Wu laughs with me. Then I remember.

‘Oh right! My followers!’

I then turn to my Borgwatch, and search for Instabook.

“What are you doing?” Krux asks me.

“Sharing this with all my Instabook followers.” I tell him, I take a photo, post it and then start typing, “Achieved, total, victory.”