The Forgotten Element

(Y/n)'s POV

"So your telling me, that B.J is with Cole and Zane, B.C and B.Z went to try and tame that giant serpant, and you accidentally left Chip with Darreth!"

B.K sighed, "Yes, (Y/n). I've said this three times already!"

I started pacing around a tree, my panic only increasing, but B.K grabbed me and held me still.

"He knows we're coming, but we can't just hide here and do nothing." Lloyd says.

"Yeah, let's go kick some butt! Besides ONE of us aren't really to keen on staying still right now." B.k states referring to me.

"We have to wait until nightfall." Nya tells him. "There's too many."

"And then what?" Lloyd asks. "Every minute we're out here, he grows more powerful--"

"Son, Chen grows strong by taking from others." Dad tells him. "But real power does the opposite. It empowers those around you."

"Like the way you've empowered me. We will get you both to Chen, and you will destroy his staff."

"Not before giving him a good beating first." I mumble.

B.K chuckled and gave me a nuggie.

"AGH! No!" I forced myself out of his grip and climbed up a tree.

I looked around for anything of interest and saw two of Chen's guards doing silly poses.

'My interest is peeked.'

"Let's go check it out."

I slipped out of the tree and started sneaking towards the two guards.

"Where do you think your going?"

I squeaked and turned to see B.K.

"I saw something interesting and now I'm curious." I answered.

He sighed, "Alright go, but be quick."

I cheered and continued my way to the two guards.

Once I got close enough I put myself in shadow form and listened in on their conversation.

"--I can hardly pronounce it." Guard #1 says.

"Then how about, uh...Chope!" Guard #1 suggests.

"Chope?" Guard #2 questions. "Yeah, I'm not going to judge. Wait a minute, yes I am. That is awesome!"

"Look out world, Kapow and Chope movin' up the ranks." Chope exclaims.

"Wait a minute..."

'That's there names!'

"They didn't have any."

'That's so sad.'

A Guard  with a mohawk came and started yelling at them, calling them minions.

'Rude.'

The Mohawk guy walked way, but Kapow and Chope looked so frustrated and upset.

I got out of shadow form and threw a rock at one of them.

"Hey!" Chope exclaims while looking in my direction.

I smile and wave then over to where I was.

"Why did you do that?" Chope asked trying to sound Intimidating.

I chuckle, "Well I needed to get your attention somehow. You guys seem pretty nice...and funny."

"Nice and Funny?" Kapow questions.