The Stone Army

Re-edited

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ugh." I groan as an alarm clock goes off, the sound ringing loudly in my ears. I place my pillow over my head to block it out.

"If someone doesn't turn it off right now then I'm going to do it myself!"

Somehow the ringing gets louder, the pillow on my head isn't even working anymore.

"Turn it off!!"

Ignoring my voice change Lloyd blasts the clock, stopping it from making any more noise.

I sit up in my bed."Thanks little bro."

"I'm older than you now, remember?" He says in a sing-song voice.

I shake my head and sigh, "Is it Wednesday already?"

"Uh, sunrise exercise." Jay groans. "I hate sunrise exercise."

"We can still get out of this, jump out the window!"

I get out of bed and get prepared to jump out the window, but I end up getting grabbed and landing on my butt.

"Oh no, If I have to go through this then you do too." Lloyd says with a chuckle.

"Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up." Sensei states as he enters the room. "It's a new day, students."

"His excitement is pissing me off."

"Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragons made another mess outside." Sensei Wu tells us, "It looks like a two-person job. Heh-heh."

I sigh, knowing I wasn't going to get out of this while the other ninja start making excuses.

I get ready and go outside to see (D/n) sitting there giving me puppy eyes.

I laugh, "Here you go bud."

I give him a basket of fish to eat from while I clean up his mess. "One of the best things about you, bud, your droppings don't smell."

Once I finish I throw the bag I used away and go inside to wash my hands.

Afterwards, I head up to meet the Ninja.

"Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?" Kai asks.

"Oop-- lets leave."

'No.'

"I don't remember my mother." Lloyd tells them. "She abandoned me when I was really young."

I walk over and rub Lloyd's back.

"She just left? Who took care of you?" Kai asks.

"I spent most of my life at Darkly's Boarding School where (Y/n) took care of me." Lloyd tells them before frowning, "But after she was pulled out the school, I was on my own."

An alarm suddenly goes off and Nya rushes outside towards us. "Hey! I have a mission for you guys. It's the Museum of History! They've asked for you guys!Something really strange has happened."

"What?" Kai ask.

"Your going to have to see it to believe it." Nya tells us.

The ninja and I run ahead while Lloyd gives Nya a bag of dragon droppings.

(Timeskip)

We arrive at the museum and saw the curator pacing back and forth.

"Oh, thank heavens you're here."