Chapter 5

Pandora

"No, it was for me," I said, unable to force back my smile and excitement.

The hairs on my arms stood tall, we could make the world explode. He pours a drink for both of us as he takes a seat at the table.

"There was talk of a performance," I said, taking a seat next to him.

"We need to discuss it first," he said, placing a black bag on the table.

"I'm fine with everything," I said, pulling the bag closer.

His quick hand stops the bag in its place, "I'm not. My hard limits are permanent scars and ass play on me. Do you have any limits?"

Taking a large sip, "I would love to not die during."

"If you're not going to take this seriously then we can call it a night."

"I've never explored my limits beyond light rough play though I wished it would've got rougher. I love being taken to the edge. Just when I think I'm going to die, I don't. Choking, cutting, and hitting brings me great pleasure. Helplessness does too."

"Masochist. I like that. What do you like to be called?"

"Sometimes something sweet. Other times something degrading. You?"

"King of your world or Sir," he said with a lopsided grin.

"Well King of my world, can we begin?"

"Not yet. What safe words do you use?"

"None. If my pulse is too low or high they normally stop," his brows crease hard as he shook his head.

"Pick two words, now. One to tell me to stop immediately and another for when you're approaching your limit."

"Red and yellow."

"Any health issues or past experiences that I should be aware of," I sighed and finished my drink.

"Asthma and abandonment, but that's the norm around here. You?"

"My blood doesn't clot right and when I was a child another boy did this," he said opening his shirt revealing a large slash bubbled over.

Reaching my fingers out, he stepped close enough for my fingers to gently graze it. Taking my hand, he places a light kiss on it. He slides the bag to me as he walks back to the fireplace. I rip open the bag making the contents spill on the table. An assortment of items, cloth cuffs, blindfolds, wires with clips, and a pair of-- panties? They have a weight to them, with a see-through screen and inside a small nub. My face begins to warm up.

"Those are part of the performance. A duet if you will," he said, pulling his small case from behind the chair.

"One performance a night is all I'm good for."

Instrument in hand he starts attaching the clips and wires to it, "I find that very, very hard to believe."

"Most would, but I don't mind trying to exceed my limits," I said, sliding the heavy panties on under my skirt.

"Good. Light of my World lay down."

The cool air blew over my skin and the chair made a shifting sound as he took a deep breath. I looked up at the swirling fluorescent lights that dance in the sheer dangling material. A soft note breaks the silence and a low hum tickles my pearl. He played a fast sharp note that pinched me with a delicate touch. My body jerked, the discomfort melts into a tickle.

As he continued, "Do you remember the safe words?"

"Yes."

Another fast sharp note, "Yes, what?"