Chapter 22

Owen

"That's life," she countered.

I created some distance between us.

"It is. So, that night in the club, was that life too? Or were you playing us?"

"You all made it so easy. How could I not," Pandora said.

Casimir laughed as Ares covered his. Pandora frowned, trying to catch on; I wondered when she would realize that she wasn't experienced enough to lie to us. Just like at the club, we'll know every time. Casimir pressed against her back then her vibrations started to go wild again like that night. It was simple to track her after finding her wavelength.

Those vibrations radiated through my body. I can't lose control. Not yet, at least. My cock started to strain against my pants. I leaned in, cutting our distance in half. She moved closer, pressing her soft lips against mine. A light moan escaped her lips, and her eyes, half-open, held hunger. Her eyes shot wide open, and she pulled away. We're Forsaken; demons who live for primal desires. Forsaken women blessed with a spirit like us are worse.

"It's not your fault. It's nature guiding you," I said, "In time, you will have more control then you can lie and tell us to get lost. Until then, why not enjoy it?"

She looked down, fidgeting as her vibrations screamed, "take me hard without mercy, with rage." It made my balls tingle and my dick ache, but that's not what she needs. Pandora worked hard to mute her vibrations. The room around us began to shake, and the crowd went into a frenzy; it's time. The ceremonial bed descended, just like all the great conquerors before me; tonight, I will offer our power to the Great Kokko in front of the clan. As leader, I will get this incredible honor.

"It's time," I said, lifting her.

Her body tensed up in my arms as I placed her down on the bed. Pandora's face scrunched up.

"It's clean," I smiled, climbing on.

Her lips are a treat, soft and sweet. Her hands cling tightly to my shirt. Pushing us down, I took them and pinned them above her head. Her hard nipples poked me through my shirt, and her body started to grind against me hungrily. I used my free hand and pulled on her top that rips easily. Squeezing and tugging her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, she shuttered and moaned into my mouth.

My hand traveled down Pandora's silky skin to her hot center and started rubbing rough hard circles on her firm bud. I kneed her sore backside earning a breathy groan. Warm wetness flowed in a tremendous amount. My fingers dipped into her tight greedy hole as deep as they can.

She met me every time without missing a beat. Her body arched on the edge of climax as I pulled away. She whimpered, but I reveled in it, leaving her simmering in her lust. She rubbed her thighs together in an attempt to quiet her body's desire; that's all too evident from that smoldering gaze. I released my straining member, giving myself some relief.

I took a moment to look into her eyes, and that tranquil expression washed over her as she gazed up. I traced a line from her hip to her shoulder. A trail of goosebumps followed. I placed a kiss on her navel. She takes a quick breath. One between her small perky breasts. Her breathing gets faster. The last one on her neck under her ear. She gasped, and her body rose from the bed as she clung to me. Possessed by the heat, I ripped off the top half of my uniform then pulled my pants to my knees.

My leg became moist from her excitement. My tongue swirled tight tiny circles on the same spot. Her firm legs wrapped around me. Using the tip of my cock, I caressed her soaked bud with a painstakingly slow pace. Grazing and sliding it over her opening. Every time it comes to the slit, she rocks her hips trying to catch it.

At the same pace, I pressed forward, meeting a slick resistance. Oh, Demon Lord, the sound she made as I squeezed my way in. I would keep it on a loop. Her eyes are squinted, and her mouth is agape as I filled her to the hilt. It squeezed me hard and released me like a pulse. My heart stormed around in my chest. Fuck.

"We will never abandon or betray you."

Her breathing was heavy on my shoulder as I began to thrust. Each time I pushed in, more hot fluid rushed out, and the resistance waned.

"We will cherish and support you. If you devote yourself to us."

Soon it disappears, giving me free rein. Pressure begins to build. As my pace increases, her hand paws at my back, trying to take hold of my slippery skin. Her calls to God will go unheard in this room, maybe heard by a passerby.

Returning to my original pace, "Will you?"

"Devotion isn't built in one night," she said in between breaths.

"Starting on the path of faith only takes a moment if you seize it," I said, planting myself deep enough to make her say another prayer.

As I continue my onslaught on her body, her legs begin to shake. Her insides contract, frantic with need. She calls out a final time; her cosmo-colored tendrils entwine us. It warms everything it touches; my power swells and boils.

I flipped her to her stomach and admired her delicate curves. Starting from her calves, I glide my hands up her legs. I slipped in, reaching new depths. Like a call to the dead, she comes to life, gasping for air.

"I'll try," she said out of breath.

I gave her nipple a light pinch as I nibbled on her neck. Her hips meet every stroke; our slapping flesh filled the room. Tingling radiated from my sack; my body began to contract faster and harder until I paint her back with my seed. Laying next to her, we gaze into each other's eyes. I held open my hand, and she studied it for a minute before placing hers into mine.