Chapter 14

"So does this kind of mean we're a couple" I softly spoke looking over to Michael who was hugging me from behind as we watched the morning sun come into view.

"I mean yeah I guess, only if your willing to let me in and show how much I care about you" he smiled.

"I'd like that" I smiled back, moving my face closer to his only to be interupted mid kiss by Demi.

"Goodmorning lovebirds"

"Uh, hey" Michael said clearly embarrased, which brought out his cuteness.

"I thought it was early bird gets the worm not tounge" 

"Shut upp" I whined at Demi, now begining to feel embarrased aswell.

"I'm just messing with you two, so I'm guessing the happy couple is well happy again" Demi smiled.

"Yes and we would now like some privacy" I said grabbing the blanket from the floor and covering Michael and I.

"Ohhhh no, doesn't work that way. Plus we only have a few hours before we go back home tonight and I wanted to actuallly enjoy them and not be third wheel" 

"Why didn't you bring your boyfriend then" I cheekly smiled.

"Because he's spending New Years with his family, now come on get dressed so we can go grab some breakfast" Demi said going back inside.

A few hours later and we were all sitting at a diner eating breakfast along with Demi's close entourage. Thankfully since we were flying back private we weren't in a rush. Half way through breakfast I got an urge to light a cigarette which I knew Demi would call me out for it. My urges began to get the best of me and after endlessly tapping my leg I excused myself to the bathroom and snuck out through one of the back doors. As I inhaled the first puff of smoke my lungs began to burn. I knew smoking was bad but quiting was way to hard now. I remember the first time I stole a pack of cigarettes from my grandma and how after one puff I practically coughed up a lung but after that I began to crave it more. It's just whenever I smoke it gives me time to simply recollect myself and check in with myself that I'm okay, or atleast convince myslef that I am. I took two more puffs and threw the cigarette butt onto the floor and snuck back inside the diner, making sure to spray on some perfume and put a mint in my mouth before re-joiing everone back at the table.

"Hey babe, you were gone for a while you okay" Michael whispered in my ear.

"Hmm, yeah there was a wait" I quickly said before digging back into my food.

~~

Before we knew it we were back home in Texas.

"So did you girls have fun?" Dianna asked as we sat around in the living room.

"Definetely! But i think Izzy is going to remember this trip the most" Demi cooed poking my side.

"Ohhh reallly why?" both Madiie and Dianna asked.

"No specfic reason" I said smiling knowing that I really was going to remember this trip.

"Okay because you having a boyfriend isn't a big deal"

"What!?" 

"Omg you and Michael finally area couple" Maddie squealed. 

"It's not a big deal" I smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a shower" I said getting up.

"Okay but don't take long, Eddie's in the back grilling and the food should be ready soon" Dianna shouted.

Demi's POV

I was so glad to finally be back home and relax. My tour is starting up soon so the next few months are going to be fcused on me and my family. On top of that one of my main priorities is finally getting to talk to Izzy. 

We were all sitting around the table outside eating dinner when my boyfriend Wilmer came.

"Omg Wilmer, what are you doing here?"

"Only suprising my favorite girl" he said embracing me in a hug. 

"Well come on we were just about to eat come on sit down"

"Look he dcided to join us" I heard Izzy call out as she caem out of the house, joining us. 

"NIce to see you too" Wilmer said getting up and giving her a hug. "So did you girls have a nice trip?"

"Yeah, cold but it was definetly fun" I said.

"I bet somewhere tropical and warm sounds fun after NIagra Falls huh" said Wilmer. 

"Mmm the warm sun"

"Well lucky for you I booked us a month in Mexico, away from the crazy media so you can relax before going on tour"

"Omg!! WIlmer you're the best" I exclaimed embracing him.

"I think Michael needs to take some pointers from him" I overheard Maddie whisper to Izzy.

"Uhh no! You two are too young to go away on a vacation along" I said.

"Okay" Izzy rolled her eyes and continued eating.

Izzy's POV

Later that night I headed outside to the rood for a late night smoke, it was the last weekend of Winter break, and then it was back to school. I would be going back to school with boyfriend and I knew it was time to focus back on school considering I would finally be graduating at the end of the semester. As i inhaled another stream of smoke, I noticed Wilmer exit Demi's bedroom. 

"I don't think Eddie and Dianna would appreciate boys sneaking out of Demi's bedroom" i shouted down to Wilmer.

"Funny. I don't think they would appreciate you smoking either" Wilmer shouted back up.

"Touche!" I said before putting out my cigarette.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys sorry this took awhile to post but I had midterms. Also sorry this was fluffy chapter but I promise I have the next few chapters lined up and theyw will have more drama in them too.