Chapter 22

I stared aimlessly at the stage from the balcony seats Demi had managed to score for the concert, Demi of course was having the time of her life but I couldn't seem to get into the groove. I could still feel Wilmers hands over my body, I of course wasn't going to tell Demi I mean yeah he groped me but its not like he tried to force himself on me. It wasn't so much the physical altercation that had me jittery it was more of what he said. What the hell did he mean that he knew what I was up to. The buzzing from my phone brought me out of my thoughts, it was Xavier with the details for my last drop of the night. The first deals were made at the beginning to the show and were easy.

"Hey i'm going to the bathroom" I shouted in Demi's ear who simply nodded me off.

I briskly walked to the girls restroom and I stood at one of the mirrors adjusting my hair and make up waiting for the girl to walk in.

"Hey do you have any gum" a brunette girl asked as she took notice of me, I instantly recognized her from the details Xavier had given me. I took out the orange medicine container filled with a few nuggets of weed which she quickly took from my hand in exchange for a stack of twenties.

"You don't reconginze me do you?" the girl asked again stepping closer to me.

"I don't know should I?" I answered back stepping away from the mirror and examining her face.

"Considered we went to the same high school, well that was before you moved" she spoke still standing inches away from me. I was begining to feel uncomfortable.

"No offense but you look a bit older than me" I spoke.

"None taken but its not like you look sixteen yourself either especially since your dealing" the strange brunette continued to talk but all I could do was take in her appearance. "And yes I am older than, but I was the teachers assistant in your English class your freshman year before you left school and moved away from California" she finally admitted.

"One, I'm not a dealer I just deliver. Two, how old do I look? And three, how the hell do you still remember me that was over a year ago." I said beginning to connect the dots of her familiar face.

"Potato Potato, same difference you shouldn't be affiliated with this. And well right now I'd say nineteen, obvi your actually dressed pretty decently but the heavy eye makeup says different. If I do recall half the time I saw you your freshman year either your cleavage or ass was all out. Plus, you have something about you thats hard to forget especially when you catch a teenager selling you weed" she said loosing up her demeanor.

"I thought teachers weren't allowed to look at students sexually" I joked noticing how light the conersation was turning.

"I wasn't your teacher, I was the assistant" she laughed. "Meghan, in case you forgot, or maybe you'd remember me by Ms. Ortiz."

"Now I definitely remember you, especially considering every hormonal boy in my class was lusting after you"

"I thought students weren't allowed to look at teachers sexually" she retorted my same words causing me to crack up.

"I'd better get back, my sister is probably looking for me" I said started to walk toward the door.

"Wait" Meghan said grabbing my arm. "Here give me your number, in case I need another fix." she said handing me her phone, I quickly entered my information before giving her a small smile and goodbye.

I walked back through the stands, with memories of my freshman year in high school playing through my head. So much had changed, and not just the fact that I had moved but me too. It was that year that I started doing serious drugs like coke and drinking heavily. I then remembered my freshman English class, and Meghan she came into our class mid semester only she had jet black hair then, probably why I didn't recognize her today. I remember I had a small crush on her for a while that was in till I had gotten into a relationship and completely forgot about her. I finally found my seat and Demi, just in time to hear the last song being performed one of my favorites, Its Not a Bad Thing.