Chapter 11

Izzy’s POV

I’m currently in a cab on my way to the airport to go back home, New York was fun like always but now it’s back to reality. Before I left Michael and I shared the most wonderful moment. It was a sweet and simple kiss but the sparks that he ignited within me were feelings I didn't even know existed. For months now I knew I liked him I just didn't see the point in trying for a relationship considering I still had my moments when a flood of sadness filled my body over my previous relationship. But there was always something more with Michael and I felt it the first time I laid eyes on him. 

Since I left Demi has been texting and calling me non stop I know she’s upset about not getting to talk to me before I left but honestly if it was so important why could she just tell me over the phone. So annoying.

As we pulled up to the airport I quickly poured the contents of the mini vodka bottle I had into a Sprite bottle and disposing of the vodka bottle under the cab seats. Flying made me nervous and knowing there would be no hiding from Demi this time was even more annoying and onto of that I knew I would have to confront Michael about our feelings for one another I cared about him too much to simply just mess around with him.

After what seemed like an eternity I finally reached the airport desk to check in.

“Good afternoon. Miss.” The women behind the desk cheerily greeted me as I handed her my ticket to check in. She was oddly happy for someone working at the airport two days before New Years.

“I’m sorry Miss but apparently a Mrs. DeLaGarza called earlier today reverting your plane ticket to L.A. instead of Texas”

“Oh yeah Mrs. DeLaGarza is like my guardian I guess she forgot to call me. Just check it in if thats okay”

“No problem. You’re all set, your flight leaves in 2 hours at gate 11” the women spoke handing me back my papers.

As I made my way through the terminals I tried calling Dianna but no luck. I guess everyone decided to spend New Years with Demi in L.A. and I knew there was no  getting out of it and I hadn't actually spent the holidays with them so New Years wouldn't hurt.

~~~

A few hours later and my flight was landing in L.A. 

“Never again” I mentally cursed. This flight had been so long and the guy sitting next to me kept trying to hit on me. I walked through the airport to the front still unsure of how I was getting to where everyone else was. I pulled out my phone to call Dianna just as Demi was calling me.

“Hey I see you. Walk back to the black SUV” Demi spoke.

“Okay creep.” I said grabbing my bag and turning around to see the black SUV blink its headlights indicating it was Demi. I opened the front door to meet face to face with Demi. 

“Hey how was your flight” Demi asked as I sat into the passenger seat.

“Horrible! Now can we just go home freaking pervert that sat next to me wouldn't let me sleep” I unintentionally spat back as I made my self comfortable in the seat leaning my head against the window.

“Wait! Did he…”

“No he just keep hitting on me. Now can we please go I have a massive headache” I cut Demi off and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

“Ouch!” I groggily said felling my head hit against the window waking me up.

“Sorry there is a nasty pothole back there” 

“Are we home?” I asked unaware of my surroundings.