Chapter 16

Izzy's POV

"Hey, what's up with you" Jackie asked taking a seat next to me in class.

"Hmm, nothing just really tired" I said lifting my head up from the desk. 

"You've been really tired lately are you okay"

"It's propably all that coke she's been snorting" Grace spat at us from behind.

"You know what if you have something to say, say it to my fucking face" I shouted standing up.

"Exucse me what kind of cracked out whore do you think you are talking to me like that" she said coming face to face with me.

"Hey! that's enough principles office both you" Mr Huff our teacher yelled to the both of us. I turned at my heel grabbing my things and slamming the classsroom door as I left. I was beyond feed up with this bullshit. I don't know whats been wrong with me lately but for the past month I can't sleep and that just leads to me sneaking out to drink or smoke. I just felt so fed up and I need to get away an breathe. There was no way in hell that I was about to go the office and get yelled at so I headed out to the parking lot to my car. I got in quickly roaring the engine I speed off. I grabbed the sprite bottle from my bag that was full of vodka and downed the remainng contents of the bottle, letting it burn my throat. I continued speeding down one of the main roads when I got a text from Michael. 

Hey where are you I heard what happened in Mr Huffs class?

I read the text and let one hand fall to reply when I heard honking, making me look up only to see bright lights and fell a deep impact before darkness took over. 

Dallas POV:

I just got to my parents house when I heard the phone ringing.

"I got it!" I shouted through the house.

"Hello"

"Yes is this the legal guardian of Isabella Lovato?"

"Uh, yea."

"We're calling to inform you that Isabella has ditched school today, after being called to the principles office for disrupting class"

"Okay well I can assure you she will face serious consequences" I said hanging up.

I pulled out my phone to call Izzy. The phone rang multiple times before she answered except it wasnt her. 

"Who is this" I asked hesitantly and begining to worry about Izzy. 

"This is officer Kevin, the person your trying to reach has just been a crash and is being transported to the hospital"

"What omg" I instantly felt my heart drop.

"MOOOOM!" I yelled.

"What sweetie, who was on the phone"

"We need... hospital... Izzy,... car accident" I freaked out. 

"Okay Dallas you ned to calm down. And come one i'll drive" Dianna said grabbing her keys and rushing out the door with me following close behind. 

We arrive at the hospital and I damn nearly beat the women at the front desk to give me informatoin on where Izzy is. When we finally get to her room all you could hear is the beeping of one of the machines she's hooked up to and sleeping, or pray to God a sleeping Izzy.

"You must be the family of Isabella Lovato" we hear a deep voice call from behind us.

"Yes, how is she doctor" my mom quickly answers before I start talking considering I'm not good with talking during these kinds of situations.