Tell Me

"Hi, table for 5 please" Sarah says to the hostess as her and Holland are the first to arrive.

Holland and Sarah follow the hostess to the table where they will be having lunch with the Olsen girls. Holland can tell Sarah is a bit nervous, as she keeps fidgeting with her fingers.

Holland reaches over and grabs Sarah's hand's and smiles at her, telling Sarah that everything will be okay. Sarah flashes a smile at Holland as Sarah begins to relax in her seat.

Just as Sarah begins to relax, Lizzie, Ashley, and Mary-Kate walk over to the table where Holland and Sarah are seated.

Both Holland and Sarah quickly stand up as the girls approach the table, to hug them all hello. After the hugs are exchanged, everyone sits down to begin their lunch-get-together.

"Sarah, what time did you get back in?" Lizzie asks trying to get the conversation going.

"Well, (Y/N) and Becky dropped me off at the airport around 12 PM in Jersey so I got here around 3 PM. It was a 5 hour flight but the time zones really throw you off" Sarah says answering Lizzie.

"Oh yeah I know! It's th-" Lizzie is quickly cut off by her sister who quickly changes the subject.

"(Y/N) you say. Sarah, tell me more about this younger sister of yours" Ashley says as she places her hands under her chin and rest her chin on her hands.

Sarah gives Ashley a weird look as she answers her, "Well, what would you like to know?"

Sarah quickly looks at Holland, as she is nervous how this conversation will go. Holland is watching Ashley defensively, ready to chime in to defend (Y/N).

"Well, Lizzie has not stopped talking about her since we landed this morning. All good things of course, but what is she like?" Ashley asks showing interest in you.

"Hmmm, well I'm not sure what Lizzie has told you but I can tell you the basic stuff. She's my younger sister as you already know, she works as a nurse on a Med-Surg unit in New Jersey, she's 25 years old, she loves sharks and Stevie Nicks, and she's a really great person" Sarah says as she speaks highly of you.

Ashley smiles at Sarah as she listens to Sarah's response. Ashley moves her hands from under chin and looks over at her twin, Mary-Kate, who is also starring as Ashley. They both smile to each other before Ashley responds, "I love her already and I haven't even met her."

Sarah shifts her attention to Lizzie to see her reaction to this all. Sarah watches as Lizzie clenches her jaw and hits Ashley's leg under the table causing the table to shake. Ashley quietly says 'owe' to Lizzie as she reaches to rub her leg. Mary-Kate laughs as she watches Lizzie and Ashley fight with each other.

"So have you ever been here before Lizzie?" Sarah asks trying to change the subject.

Lizzie quickly turns her head to look at Sarah as she answers, "yes I have actually. With Robbie, we love this place."

Both Ashley and Mary-Kate groan and roll their eyes at the mention of Robbie's name. Lizzie, who is sitting in between her sisters, hits her sisters both on the leg causing them to both groan and rub their legs.

"If you hit me one more time, I'm going to have a bruise on my leg" Ashley says as she rubs her leg.

Lizzie quickly turns her head to look at Ashley and gives her a death stare.

Sarah and Holland sit there awkwardly, looking at each other occasionally as they watch the interaction unfold.

"Anyways, as I was saying, Robbie and I do come here frequently. The food is delicious and and they have tasty drinks" Lizzie says as she chirps up, trying to act normal.