No Sarah Allowed

*Sorry this chapter took so long, my mental is a bit off recently*

It's currently 12 PM on Friday. Holland's flight lands at 1:30 and you are in charge of picking her up without Sarah. You are getting ready to leave.

     "Wait so Holland asked you to pick her up without Sarah? Doesn't that seem suspicious?" Lizzie asks as she watches you get ready from the bed.

     "It is but I'm not questioning it" you say as you button your shorts.

"Can I come with you?" Lizzie asks sweetly.

     You look at Lizzie as she stares at you with those puppy eyes. It was impossible to say no.

     "I don't see why not. It'll make it easier for me to sneak out of the house without telling Sarah where I'm going."

     Lizzie springs up in bed, "Yay! Let me get ready."

     You watch Lizzie jump out of bed and run to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up. You giggle to yourself as you watch her run around the room with excitement.

     "Someone's excited to go to the airport" you say as you watch Lizzie run around.

     "I'm just excited to spend time with you alone" Lizzie says with a smile on her face.

     You give Lizzie a puzzled look, "Haven't we been spending time together this past week?"

     Lizzie rolls her eyes, "Yes but with other people. It's nice to have you to myself, even if it's just for an hour."

     You smile sweetly at Lizzie from her kind words. It warmed your heart seeing her so excited to join you on your trip.

     "Since you're joining me, I'll just tell everyone we are going out for lunch together."

     Lizzie nods her head, "That's a good idea. No one will be suspicious."

     As Lizzie continues to get ready, you exit your room to tell the others of your plans.

     "Lizzie and I are going to be gone for a few hours. We are going to grab some lunch" you say as you approach the living room where everyone is gathered.

"Ooo lunch, can I come?" Justin eagerly asks.

     Ashley playfully smacks Justin on the arm, "Justin, they're going on a date. You can't go."

     You point at Ashley, "That's right. We are going on a date. Sorry Justin, next time."

     Justin crosses his arms as he pouts at his rejection. You giggle at Justin's reaction until Sarah catches you off guard.

     "Where are you two going for lunch?" Sarah curiously asks.

     You freeze in place, caught off guard by Sarah's question. You quickly scramble a story for Sarah.

     "Uhhh, nowhere crazy. We are thinking Chicken or the Egg."

     "You're going to fucking chegg and you're not bringing me?!" Justin sassily says.

     You roll your eyes, "Justin, come with me you idiot."

     Justin gets up from the couch and follows you back to your room. As he walks into your room, you close the door behind him and smack him upside the head.

     "OWE!" Justin shouts as he ducks his head and rubs the back of his head.

     "Can you stop being a narcissist?! Lizzie and I are going to pick Holland up from the airport and Sarah doesn't know. Holland wants it to be a surprise dipshit" you say angrily at Justin.