Cheers

"ONE MORE SHOT!" You hear Sarah shout from the bar.

     "Sarah, you are plastered! No more" Justin says as she pushes the shoot away from her.

     "I'M GETTING MARRIED MOTHERFUCKER!" Sarah shouts at Justin.

     "Oh boy. Sarah is drunk and calling people a motherfucker. I better intervene before this gets bad" you say to Lizzie as you leave her on the dance floor.

     Lizzie giggles as she watches you run off towards the bar to save Justin from Sarah.

     "Hey hey hey! Hey Sarah! Why don't we go dance?" You ask Sarah as you pull her away from the bar.

     "That sounds like a fucking great idea" Sarah says as she stumbles away from the bar.

     "Thank you" Justin mouthes to you as as shoots back a shot.

     You pull Sarah out onto the dance floor as U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer blasts throughout the speakers of the venue. You begin to dance and sing along with Sarah, preventing any fights from happening.

     "I got it from here (Y/N), go dance with that hot girlfriend of yours" Ryan says as he grabs Sarah's hand.

     "RYAN! I LOVE YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Sarah shouts at Ryan.

     "Are you sure you can handle this?" You ask Ryan.

"I promise I can handle Lady P."

     "THAT'S RIGHT! I'M LADY P!" Sarah shouts in Ryan's ear.

     "Okay! If you need me, you know where to find me" you say to Ryan as you begin to walk over to Lizzie.

     "So Lizzie, do you have any projects coming up?" Jessica asks Lizzie.

     "Well I just finished shooting for the next Doctor Strange movie. I'm starting a new project that streams on HBO Max but we haven't started any production for that."

     "Oh yes! Is it Love and Death? My good friend Lily is also starring in that!"

     "Yes it is Love and Death! Are you referring to Lily Rabe?"

     "Yes, Lily Rabe. She is incredible, you two will get along."

     Lizzie giggles, "Well that definitely helps my nerves. Starting a new show with a new cast is a bit nerve-racking for me."

     "Everyone always feels that way when starting something new with new people. Trust me, I know Lily is feeling just as nervous."

     "I guess that makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only nervous one."

     Just before Jessica can answer Lizzie, you come to steal Lizzie away.

     "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I would love to steal my beauty here for some dancing" you say as you wrap your arm around Lizzie's waist.

     "Oh go right ahead! It was nice catching up, Lizzie!" Jessica says as you pull Lizzie away.

"You too!" Lizzie shouts over her shoulder.

     As you pull Lizzie out onto the dance floor, Meet Me Halfway by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play.

     "How did you get out of Sarah duty?" Lizzie asks as you reach the dance floor.

     "Ryan relieved me of my duties. He told me to find you and drag you out onto the dance floor" you say as you begin to dance with Lizzie.

Lizzie smiles at you as the two of you dance against each other to the song. Nothing could beat how good you felt in the moment. You were celebrating your sisters engagement surrounded by the people you love and adore the most. Best of all, you get to celebrate with the person you adored the most.

As the song comes to an end, you watch as your dad walks over to the DJ and grabs the microphone.

"Before the night ends, I would like to say a few words about the wonderful couple we are all gathered to celebrate tonight. I remember the first time I met Holland, you two had already been dating for a year. I'm still a little upset that (Y/N) met Holland before me, but that's okay. Anyways, I remember feeling so nervous to meet Holland and I didn't know why. I kept thinking to myself, 'Why am I so nervous? Shouldn't Holland be the nervous one?' I remember how anxious I felt as I waited in the airport to pick you two up. After meeting Holland, I wasn't so sure why I felt so nervous. Holland is an extraordinary person—there is no one like her. Besides my own kids, I have never met someone so caring, so loving, and so compassionate. She embraced me with open arms and seemed so eager to meet me. I knew right away that Holland was the perfect woman for my dear Sarah. When Holland came to ask for Sarah's hand in marriage, I immediately said yes. I started to recall all the memories I share with Sarah and Holland. It reminded me of the nervousness I felt when meeting Holland for the first time. Looking back on it, I think I felt so nervous because I knew deep down in my heart that Holland wouldn't be going anywhere. I knew Holland was here to stay and I wanted to make a good impression on Holland so she would stay. Obviously I must've made a good impression because she has stuck around. Overall, there is no one else in this world that I would love to welcome into this family of ours other than Holland. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. As for my other daughter, (Y/N), don't fuck this up. Cheers to the happy couple."

"Cheers!" Everyone says as the raise their glasses in the air.

You giggle as you take a sip from your glass, knowing that your dad was referring to you and Lizzie.

You watch as your dad hands the DJ back the microphone and walks over to Sarah and Holland.

"Oh dad, you have me crying" Sarah says as she pulls your dad in for a hug.

"I meant every word I said. Holland, I love you as if you are one of mine own" your dad says as he embraces Holland in a hug.

Holland wipes the tears that begin to fall down her face, "I really appreciate it. You have been nothing but good to Sarah and I."

"Your dad is such a sweet man" Lizzie says as the two of you watch him, Sarah, and Holland.

"Yeah, he's pretty great. Sarah and I are definitely lucky to have him as a dad."

"Hey" Lizzie says as she turns to look at you.

You turn your head to look down at Lizzie, "Hey?"

Lizzie smiles at you as she closes the gap between your lips. You smile as she pulls away from the kiss.

"Honest opinion, do you think Lizzie will be around for a while?" Your dad asks Sarah and Holland as they watch you two.

Sarah takes a sip from her drink, "I sure hope so. I love Lizzie."

"Yeah, me too. She's good for (Y/N)" your dad says.