The Walk

"Get up" you whisper to Becky as you smack her in the face with a pillow.

     Becky mumbles into her pillow, "Ugh, what time is it?"

     You roll your eyes, "It's 8:30 AM. We have to go walk the dogs, remember?"

     Becky groans into her pillow, "Is it too late to back out?"

     You smack Becky again with the pillow, "Get up! You can go back to sleep after!"

     Becky groans as she pulls herself up and gets out of bed, "God, if I see this Charlie guy myself I'm going to fuck him up for making me get up so early" she says to herself.

     As you wait for Becky to meet you downstairs, you get Bernie and Winnie ready for their walks.

     "Come on girls! We are going for a walk" you say as you place their leashes on their collars.

     After you get the dogs ready, you quickly sneak back into your room to kiss Lizzie goodbye.

     "I'll be right back, Olsen" you say as you lean down to kiss Lizzie's forehead.

     Lizzie softly smiles as she feels your lips press on her forehead, "Hurry back for cuddles."

     You smile to yourself, "Cuddles?! I wouldn't miss those for the world."

     Lizzie chuckles to herself as she rolls over in bed, getting comfortable. You exit the room quietly as you meet Becky at the front door.

     "You ready?" Becky asks as she slips her shoes on.

     You nod your head yes as you grab Winnie's leash. Once Becky has her shoes on, she grabs Bernie's leash and heads out the front door. You follow Becky out of the house, locking the door behind you. The two of you begin your walk down the street, hoping Charlie is there to take your pictures.

     "So, what happens if this Charlie guy isn't here right now?" Becky asks as you two make your way down the street.

     "You know, I didn't think of that. We will just have to hope he's here" you say as you look around, hoping to find a camera lens somewhere.

     You and Becky continue to walk until both dogs have used the bathroom. Once they are both finished, you turn back around and head towards the house.

     "Random thought, but do you think Sarah and Holland will ever get married?" Becky asks as she creates conversation.

     A smile forms on your face at the thought of Sarah marrying Holland, "God I hope so. I love Holland and would love for her to be apart of our family officially."

     Becky smiles, "Me too. That would be such a fun wedding."

     "Oh I know. Sarah and Holland know how to party."

     Becky giggles, "I know, I've had plenty of parties with them."

     You laugh at Becky as you recall the many parties you've attended with Sarah and Holland.

"Do you think it'll happen soon?" Becky asks.

     "What'll happen soon?" You ask as you look at Becky.

     "You know, do you think one of them will propose soon?"

     "I don't think so. Sarah hasn't mentioned anything to me and I imagine Holland would've told me if she had anything planned."

"Well maybe you should ask them yourself."

     "Maybe, but after all this Robbie and Charlie shit is over."

     Becky nods her head in agreement as the two of you approach the house. You unlock the front door and allow Becky and Bernie to enter first. You follow Becky inside with Winnie and lock the door behind you.

     "Did you see anything?" Holland asks as she sips her coffee in the kitchen.

     "Jesus, you scared me Holland" you say, surprised to see Holland.

     Holland giggles, "It's 9:30, you know I'm usually up by now."

     "I know, I guess I figured since I hadn't seen you before we left that you were sleeping in" you say as you unclip Winnie's leash from her collar.

     As soon as you take off Winnie's leash, she goes running towards Holland begging to be held.

     "Oh you are such a spoiled baby" Holland says as she bends down to pick up Winnie.

     "Is Sarah up?" You ask as you join Holland in the kitchen.

     "No, not yet which I'm surprised about. She's usually an early riser also" Holland says as she holds Winnie close to her.

     "I guess she was really tuckered out from yesterday."

     "I guess so. Also, I'm not sure if Sarah told you this yet, but I have to go to Florida today. I have an audition for a movie tomorrow."

     Your face lights up as you hear Holland's news, "Holland! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! I hope it goes well."

     Holland smiles at you, "I do too. I need you to give me a ride to the airport today around 1."

     "I can do that! We all agreed to have an easy day today until we get this Robbie and Charlie thing figured out."

     "Perfect. I'm going to head upstairs and pack up some things" Holland says as she places Winnie down.

     You watch Holland make her way back upstairs as you smile from ear to ear.

"What's with that smile?" Becky asks.

     "I have to take Holland to the airport today, she has an audition tomorrow in Florida. I hope she gets the part" you explain to Becky.

     "No way! That's amazing" Becky says as she shares the excitement with you.

"I know! I'm so excited for her."

     "As much as I would love to stay up and talk more about this, I'm tired and I'm going back to bed" Becky says as she walks over to the stairs.

     You giggle as you watch Becky make her way upstairs back to her room.

     "Are you coming back to bed?" Lizzie asks as she stands in your doorframe.

     "Do I still get those cuddles?" You ask from the kitchen.

     "You might get more than cuddles if you come back now" Lizzie says as she bites down on her lower lip.

     You smile as you run over to your bedroom and pick Lizzie up, throwing her over your shoulder. Lizzie giggles as you shut the door behind you and throw her down on your bed.

     You climb on top of Lizzie as she giggles in bed, "God, you make me so happy" Lizzie says as she stares into your eyes.

     "The feelings mutual, Olsen" you say as you lean down to kiss Lizzie.