Home Away From Home

As soon as you pull into the driveway, everyone is rushing themselves out of the car.

"Get me the fuck out of this car" Justin says impatiently as he waits for one of the twins to exit first.

Mary-Kate giggles as she slides out of her seat and watches Justin follow right after her. Justin runs into the house, trying to get away from you and Lizzie.

"Oh this is going to be one interesting week" Lizzie says as she wraps her arms around your waist.

"Interesting indeed" you say as you lean in to kiss her.

As you pull back from the kiss, Lizzie looks up at you with a smile.

"What?"

Lizzie giggles at you, keeping the same smile on her face, "I'm just looking at you."

A smile grows on your face, "Weirdo."

Lizzie drops her hands from your waist and rolls her eyes as the smile disappears from her face, "Way to ruin the moment!" She says as she walks away from you, heading towards the house.

"What?" You say out loud with a giggle. You pick up your bags and follow Lizzie into the house with the same devilish smile.

"Do you know how far Sarah and everyone is?" Ashley asks as she puts her bags down in the living room.

"I assume they'll be here soon. They left around the same time as us" you say as you check the time on your phone.

"Knowing Becky, she probably made Sarah stop at least twice to pee" Justin says as he tosses some peanuts into his mouth.

You giggle, "Probably."

"Well, in the mean time, I can give you two a tour. Lizzie and Justin have seen the house already. I can also show you to your room" you say to the twins.

Mary-Kate nods her head, "Yeah, that'd be great!"

You pick up both Ashley and Mary-Kate's bags and lead them too their room before showing them around the house. You take them upstairs and walk into the first room located on the right side of the hallway.

"Alright, this will be the room you two will be sharing. I hope you don't mind sleeping in twin size beds" you say as you place their luggage down in the room.

You allow the twins to walk into the room so they can look around.

"This is perfect! Of course we don't mind having to sleep in twin size beds" Mary-Kate says as she sits herself down on one of the beds.

"Great! Before you get comfortable, let me show you the rest of the house."

The twins follow you out the room as you point out the other rooms located on the upper level.

"Across the hall from your room is the bathroom. You'll be sharing that bathroom with Becky and Matt. Their bedroom is right next to the bathroom. Down at the end of the hall is Sarah and Holland's room. They have their own bathroom. If this one is ever occupied, feel free to use theirs."

The twins peek their heads into each room to get a glimpse of what each room looks like. After touring the upstairs, the twins follow you downstairs to continue the tour.

"Here is the living room, nothing special. If you come around this corner, we have the kitchen. Across from the kitchen is the room Lizzie and I will be sharing."

"Glad I'm not sleeping down here" Ashley says as she nudges Mary-Kates elbow.

Mary-Kate giggles at Ashley as you shake your head.