12 PM

"They're here" Lizzie says as she gets up from the couch to meet her sisters outside.

You, Justin, and Sarah are sitting in the living room watching tv while Holland, Becky, and Matt are sitting at the table enjoying some pizza.

"Here, let me help you" Lizzie says as she approaches her car that the twins used to drive to Sarah and Holland's.

Lizzie walks around to the trunk of her car and grabs the bag that her sisters packed for her. Lizzie also grabs one of Mary-Kate's bags as the 3 sisters head inside.

"We're here!" Ashley says as she walks into the house first with Mary-Kate and Lizzie following behind.

"Oh wonderful! Everyone's here, I'm so excited!" Sarah says as she gets up from the couch.

You follow Sarah off the couch to help the twins and Lizzie with their bags. You greet the twins then make your way over to Lizzie to grab her bag.

"Let me take this upstairs for you" you say as you take Lizzie's bag from her hand.

"Thank you" Lizzie says as she hands you her bag.

"There's pizza in the kitchen if you're hungry!" Sarah says as she takes Ashley and Mary-Kate's bags and places them in the guest bed room.

"You read our minds, we are starving!" Mary-Kate says as both her and Ashley make their way to the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza.

You begin to make your way upstairs with Lizzie's bag to place it safely in your room. As you enter your room, Lizzie follows you up the stairs.

You hear the door to your room shut as you place Lizzie's bag down next to your bed. You turn to see Lizzie walking towards you with her hands ready to wrap around your neck. As she approaches you, her hands snake around your neck as she pulls you close to her.

"We're alone...." Lizzie says as she tries to pull you in for a kiss.

"Yes, we are alone, but there are 7 other people waiting for us downstairs" you say, resisting her pull.

Lizzie rolls her eyes, "Ugh, you're no fun" she says as she removes her hands from your neck and begins to walk away.

You quickly reach out and grab Lizzie's hand, pulling her back into you. You wrap your arms around her waist, pulling her close to you as you seal your lips with hers. As soon as your lips touch, she snakes her arms back around your neck, pulling you closer to her.

The kissing between you and Lizzie begins to become heated as she slips her tongue into your mouth and lets moans escape her mouth. You begin to back up towards your bed, making sure not to break apart. As your back leg hits your bed, you quickly turn Lizzie around and lean her on to your bed, still not breaking the kiss.

     As Lizzie lays flat on your bed, you crawl up on top of her and straddle her as you both get comfortable. You bite down on her bottom lip as you slowly break away.

     "You're a fucking tease" Lizzie says as she looks at you with a smile.

You smile back at her, "Only for you, Olsen."

     Lizzie wraps her arms around your neck again, pulling you down into her. Your lips reconnect as you resume where you left off.

     You bite down on her bottom lip again as you begin to kiss down her jaw, reaching her neck. Lizzie tilts her head back and to the side to provide you with more room. As she tilts her head back, you explore more of her neck, covering it in kisses and bites.

     Lizzie begins to grind her hips as gentle moans leave her mouth, sending chills down your spine. You knew you shouldn't, but you couldn't resist her anymore.

     Your hands begin to travel down to her pants as your lips travel back up to her lips to continue your make-out. Just before you can get any further, Sarah interrupts you.

     "HEY! Knock it off in there! I know what you're up to!" Sarah says as she bangs on your door.

     "Thanks for helping me put my clothes away, Lizzie!" You say as you get off of Lizzie and off the bed.

     "Oh yeah! No problem (Y/N), anytime!" Lizzie says as she pushes herself off your bed.

     "Yeah, yeah. I know what you two are up too. Save it for later" Sarah says from behind your door.

     You roll your eyes as a giggle escapes your mouth, "Busted."

Lizzie laughs at you, "Oh you betcha."

     Lizzie places one last kiss on your lips before the two of you join the others back downstairs.

     "So (Y/N), tell Lizzie and the twins about your little getaway plan" Sarah says as she tries to ease the tension from what just happened.

     You stand next to Sarah in the kitchen as Lizzie walks over to sit next to her sisters at the table. You watch as the twins begin to tease Lizzie about where she was.

     "Yes! So, my plan is that we all go to New Jersey for a week and stay at the shore house. We can go out on the boat and the Jetski's to make up for our last trip to New Jersey" you say to Lizzie and the twins.

     "That sounds like fun!" Lizzie says as she smiles at you.

     "I love Jetski's. I'm so in" Mary-Kate says as she takes a bite from her pizza.

     "Me too! It sounds like a lot of fun" Ashley says from the table.

     "Great! Sounds like everyone is in. Sarah, can you book the tickets?" You ask.

"I was one step ahead of you and already bought the tickets. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 12 PM" Sarah says.

"You already bought the tickets? What if they said no?" You ask, referring to Lizzie and the twins.

Sarah shrugs her shoulders, "I knew they would say yes. Who doesn't love a little getaway?"

You shake your head as a small smile forms on your face, "I guess we leave tomorrow at 12 PM!"