Holland's Trip

"(Y/N)!!!!! LETS GO! HOLLAND NEEDS TO GO TO THE AIRPORT!" Sarah shouts as she bangs on your bedroom door.

     "I'M COMING!!" You shout back as you run around the room getting dressed.

     "Can't someone else take her? Come back to bed" Lizzie says as she covers her naked body with the sheets.

     You giggle, "Sorry Olsen, as much as I would love to continue this, Holland asked me to take her."

     Lizzie groans, "There are 3 other people in the house who are allowed to leave and they also know how to drive!"

     "Technically only two of them know how to drive. Becky does have her license but I don't trust her to get Holland to the airport in one piece."

     Lizzie groans at you as she grabs the pillow from behind her head and throws it at you. You catch the pillow just before it hits you.

     "Nice try. I promise I'll be back before you even know it. You just keep the bed warm" you say as you walk over to the bed to kiss Lizzie and give her the pillow back.

     Lizzie rips the pillow from your hands and places it behind her head. She crosses her arms and moves her face away from you, refusing to kiss you.

     "OH! So this is what we're doing! I see how it is" you say as you pull back from Lizzie and begin to walk away.

     Lizzie quickly leans up and grabs your arm and pulls you back into her, slamming your lips together. She kisses you so lovingly and passionately while biting down on your lip.

You pull back, "You are such a tease Olsen."

     Lizzie smiles at you as she bites down on her bottom lip, well aware that she's driving you crazy.

     "I'll see you soon" you say as you pick up your purse and head out of the room.

     "Took you long enough! What the fuck were you doing!?" Sarah asks annoyed with you.

     "Do you really wanna know?" You say as you smirk at Sarah.

     Sarah shakes her head, "How am I related to you" she says to herself.

     You playfully smack Sarah in the arm at her comment, "Look who's talking!"

     Sarah laughs at you as she playfully shoves you, "Oh get over yourself."

     "Are you ready to go?" Holland asks as she reaches the front door.

     "Yes! Do you have everything?" You ask Holland as you grab her bags.

     "Yes, I do. I'll meet you at the car" Holland says.

     You nod your head as you open the front door and walk out to your car, giving Holland and Sarah some privacy.

     "I'll be back Friday, darling. You only have to go two days without me" Holland says as she pulls Sarah into a hug.

     "Two days feels like two months. How am I going to survive without you" Sarah says as she hugs Holland back.

     Holland chuckles, "You'll be okay. I'm sure (Y/N) will keep you entertained."

     Sarah rolls her eyes as she pulls out of the hug, "That's what I won't survive."

     Holland shakes her head as she laughs at Sarah, "Oh please, you wouldn't survive without your sister."

Sarah softly smiles at Holland, "I know."