No Sleep

"I DIDN'T GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL, Y'ALL NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME" Justin shouts outside of your bedroom as he bangs two pans together.

You swing the bedroom door open and run frantically out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Justin asks as he watches you run past him.

"You woke up Lizzie" you say as you run for cover.

Justin turns back to face the room as he hears Lizzie shout from inside the bedroom.

"JUSTINNNNNNN!!!" Lizzie shouts as she runs out of the room.

Justin throws the pans to the ground and makes a run for it as Lizzie chases him. You sit in the living room watching Lizzie chase Justin out of the house into the backyard.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD" Lizzie screams as she closes in on Justin.

Lizzie chases Justin out on to the dock where she shoves him into the lagoon. As Justin comes up to the surface, Lizzie yells at him, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME!"

As Justin is left stranded in the lagoon, Lizzie marches herself back into the house. You giggle as you watch Lizzie come over to the couch, grab your hand, and lead you back into your room.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Sarah asks as she hears your bedroom door slam shut.

Sarah tries to contain her laughter as she watches a soaked Justin walk back into the house.

"Well, she did warn you not to mess with her" Sarah says as she hands Justin a towel.

"Whatever. At least you got to sleep peacefully" Justin says as he walks past Sarah.

"Who said I had a peaceful night?" Sarah says as her eyes follow Justin.

"Oh! We're you up all night too listening to them?" Justin asks as he points at your room.

"Oh Justin, I'm sorry, but my bedroom is right above yours. I don't know if you were hearing Lizzie and (Y/N) last night" Sarah says as she giggles to herself.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Justin says as he runs into the bathroom.

"Oh please, don't be so dramatic" Sarah says as she walks into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

"What's with all the shouting?" Holland asks as she makes her way downstairs.

Sarah giggles, "I think Justin may have heard us last night. The poor boy thought it was Lizzie and (Y/N)" Sarah says as she hands Holland a mug.

Holland shrugs her shoulders as she takes the mug from Sarah, "Whoops."

As Sarah and Holland enjoy their cups of coffee, you walk into the kitchen, still trying to contain your laughter.

"What are you laughing about?" Sarah asks as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"I love Lizzie" you say as you open the fridge door to grab a water.

"I've been told you two had quite a night" Sarah says.

"Oh, let me guess, you saw Justin. Yes, that was Lizzie's doing. Which is why I love her" you say as you shut the fridge door.

Sarah giggles to herself, "Well, we came to the conclusion that Justin was actually hearing Holland and I last night."

Your laughter completely stops, "And I am leaving the room now."