Johnny's Coming to LA

"Did it work?!" An overly eager Sarah asks.

     Lizzie nods her head, "Yes it did. We won't be seeing Charlie anymore."

     As everyone celebrates their freedom from Charlie, Justin pulls you aside from the group.

     "Did Lizzie ever tell you what the guy did?!" Justin asks.

     You shake your head, "Nope. I'm not worried about it and I'm not going to annoy her about it. If she wants to tell me, she'll tell me."

     Justin rolls his eyes, "Ugh, you're so annoying. I wanna know!"

     "Too bad! You better not ask her about it unless you want another beating from her" you say.

     As the group discusses the victory of their plan, Holland is enjoying her time in Florida.

     "Wait, she actually did that?" Holland asks as she tries not to choke on her food from laughing.

     "Yes! She was so young, I felt bad for laughing but I couldn't help it" Johnny says as he shares childhood stories of Sarah.

     "I can't control my laughter now so I can only imagine how funny it was when it happened."

     Johnny shares a laugh with Holland, "I wish we got it on video. But I'm glad it's still funny all these years later."

     "Me too. Thank you for sharing that with me, I can't wait to bring it up to her" Holland says as she takes a sip from her glass.

     "Oh god no you can't tell her I told you! I will get very angry and threatening phone calls" Johnny pleads.

     "I'll try to keep it to myself but I can't promise anything."

     Johnny shakes his head as he giggles, "I'm sure I'll be getting a phone call in the near future."

     Holland nods her head, "You just may be.  So, while I'm here with you I wanted to discuss proposal plans."

     Johnny sits up in his seat, excited to hear what Holland has planned, "Let's hear it."

     "Well, as you know Sarah is a very family/friend oriented person. I know that she would want to experience and celebrate this with the people she loves and cares for the most. My idea is to have close friends and family stand staggered in a line that will lead to me. Each person that Sarah approaches will share a memory that Sarah and I have together."

     Johnny smiles as he listens to Holland's idea, "That is an amazing idea. I know Sarah will love that."

     Holland nods her head in agreement as she continues, "I would love for you to be apart of this plan and to be there for Sarah and I."

     Johnny's smile grows even larger, "I would love nothing more than to be apart of this. Anything for my Sarah."

     "Well, here's the catch" Holland says as she plays with the rings on her fingers.

     Johnny looks at Holland suspiciously, "What catch...."

     Holland grins at Johnny, "I would like to propose in LA."

     Johnny laughs as he sinks into his seat, "You're killing me Holland! Are you sure this isn't some elaborate plan to get me out to LA?"

Holland laughs, "No no, just a coincidence."

     Johnny shakes his head as he rest his forehead in his hands, "Quite the coincidence. I guess I can't avoid LA forever, I'll be there."

     Holland smiles, "Wonderful! Oh she'll be so happy to see you! Although, Marjorie will be there."