Where Are You?

You, Justin, Holland, Sarah, Becky, and Matt all arrive together at the wedding. As you approach the venue, you see the outdoor set up where the ceremony will take place. You begin to feel nauseous as you approach the seating area. You try to stomach it and ignore the feeling, but it overcomes you.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" you say to Sarah as you walk towards the building where the reception will take place.

"Okay, hurry back! The wedding is going to begin soon" Sarah says as she takes a seat next to Holland.

"Where is she going?" Holland asks as she leans into Sarah.

"She has to use the bathroom" Sarah whispers to Holland.

You make your way into the main venue and search for the nearest bathroom. You run into the bathroom and enter the nearest stall, quickly locking door behind you. You fall to your knees as your head begins to pound.

"Oh my god, what's going on" you say to your self as you lean over the toilet with your head resting against your hand.

You feel your body begin to sweat from the pounding headache mixed with the feeling of nausea. You force yourself up off the bathroom floor to go find something to drink. You venture out of the bathroom into the room where the cocktail hour will take place. You hunt through the room looking for something to drink, praying it would be water you'd find. As you walk around the room, you find a table full of water bottles. As soon as your eyes lock with the table, you make a run for the table. You quickly unscrew the cap from the water bottle and chug the water, trying to hydrate yourself. As you finish the water, you feel your headache begin to disappear along with the nausea. You stand around the water table chugging many waters, trying to push your sickness aside. As you're away chugging water, outside the ceremony is beginning.

"Where the fuck is (Y/N)" Sarah asks as the twins begin to make their way down the isle.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since she left" Holland whispers to Sarah.

Sarah begins to panic, worried that she hasn't seen or heard from you. Worst of all, she knows she can't text you during a wedding. As Sarah's panic begins to rise, Lizzie approaches the isle with her dad.

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry" Sarah says as her worries are washed away at the sight of Lizzie.

"Wow, look how beautiful my Elizo is" Justin says as he rises from his seat.

"I can not believe I'm at a Marvel wedding right now" Matt says as he stares at all the Marvel related guests.

Becky playfully hits Matt in the stomach, "Keep it together dude."

Matt nods his head as he fixes his position to watch Lizzie walk down the isle.

As Lizzie begins her walk, her eyes dart around the crowd looking for you. When she sees Sarah, her face lights up, expecting you to be with her. As she passes Sarah, she slightly turns her head to look down the row to see if you're seated with them. As she looks down, she is only greeted by the familiar faces of Holland, Becky, Justin, and Sarah. Lizzie's smile begins to fade away as she worries you may not make it to the wedding. Once Lizzie reaches Robbie, her father hugs her and goes to sit down with the rest of the guests. Robbie takes Lizzie's hands in his as the ceremony begins.

"Fuck, I must be severely dehydrated" you say to yourself as you look at the 5 empty water bottles.

You pull your phone out of your purse and see the time, "Oh fuck! The ceremony already started."