Lets Go For a Walk

"OOOOOOHHHH!!! Not so good are we now, Olsen!!!" You say as you celebrate your victory against Lizzie in basketball.

     "Oh shut up, you got lucky" Lizzie says as she shoves you away.

     "Lucky? The score reads 72 to 61. I wouldn't call that luck" you say as you point at the score board.

     Lizzie rolls her eyes as she walks away with a smile on her face. Sarah approaches you and tugs at your arm.

     "Let's go for a walk" Sarah says as she pulls you towards her.

     You nod your head, knowing Sarah wants to talk about something important. The two of you walk out of the arcade that leads into the small amusement park. You walk around the park listening to the screams of people on rides and enjoying the sweet smells of cotton candy.

     "So, have you and Lizzie really talked about your relationship yet?" Sarah asks as she walks with you.

     "Kinda. We talked about the paparazzi seeing us together and how it will bring attention to us but also her and Robbie."

    "Well, that is unfortunately something that can't be avoided given the circumstances. But I mean, have you two actually talked about how you guys are going to work?"

"What do you mean?"

     Sarah links her arm with yours and pulls you towards a bench secluded from the crowds of people. As you reach the bench, Sarah continues, "I mean, how are you two going to work with her being in LA and you being here in NJ? Have you two actually made it official yet?"

     You let out a sigh, "I didn't really think about that. I guess since being in LA for so long, I forgot about my life here. That's something I will have to talk about with her when the time comes."

     "And when will that time come? You are expected to return to work at some point. And don't avoid my question."

     "I don't know, I guess it'll have to come soon. I'm just enjoying whatever is going on right now. We haven't actually made it official or put a label on whatever we are. It honestly didn't even slip my mind until you mentioned it."

     "I know you said you would never move to LA, but now that you have Lizzie, would you consider it?"

     There is a long pause in the conversation while you think, "I don't know. It's too soon for me to make that decision. She just ended a marriage, we just started seeing each other. I think it's too soon for me to make that call."

     Sarah playfully nudges your arm, "Oh come on, (Y/N). You and I both know it's never too soon to make that call."

     You drop your head in your hands, "I know, I just hate to admit that I don't see myself ever living in LA. If Lizzie and I actually go somewhere and this relationship is something serious, I don't know how she's going to react to that."

     "I don't understand what the issue is about living in LA? I think it would be so perfect! You would be close to Holland and I and you'd have Lizzie."

     You shake your head, "That's the point. I love you Sarah to death, but LA is your place - not mine. LA is not a lifestyle I see myself living nor do I want to try. I feel like if I moved there, I wouldn't be seen as (Y/N) Paulson, I'd be seen as Sarah Paulson's little sister or Elizabeth Olsen's girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

     You shake your head as you playfully shove Sarah, "Shut up, you know what I mean."

     Sarah smiles as a slight giggles escapes from her, "I see what you mean. I didn't think of it that way, I was just thinking about how great it would be to have you close. Unfortunately you are right, LA would mark you with either me or Lizzie."

     "Exactly. But never say never, if things go really well with Lizzie, and I can't stand being away from her, I'll consider it."

     Sarah wraps her arms around your body pulling you into her, "You know, I would be the happiest person alive if you moved to LA."

     You smile, "I know you would be. Trust me, I would be thrilled to be much closer to you and Holland."

     Sarah kisses your cheek, "I love you, (Y/N). I'm so proud of you."

     You lean out of Sarah's grasp and give her a weird look, "What are you doing?"

     "Nothing! I'm being serious right now. No matter what life throws at you, you always stay true to yourself and keep pushing. Not many people can do that."

     You smile as you shake your head, hating when anyone praised you, "Well, one things for sure, it's much easier to do with you as my sister" you say as you playfully nudge Sarah in the arm.

     Sarah rolls her eyes, "Oh whatever, take credit for yourself please!"

     "Alright, alright! Thank you, it means a lot coming from you."

     "That's more like it" Sarah says as she pinches your cheek.

     You shove Sarah's hand away from your face, "Oh god stop. I'm 25, not 5."

     "No matter how old you are, you will always be the baby to me" Sarah says as she tries to attack your cheeks with her hands.

     You laugh as you swat Sarah's hands away from your cheeks. She quickly moves her hands down to your stomach.

     "Sto-stop it! That-that's not fair!" You say trying to catch your breath as Sarah tickles you.

     Sarah smiles as she pulls her hands back from your stomach. You guard your stomach as you try to catch your breath from the laughing fit you just had.

     As you try to compose yourself, you hear the click of a camera off in the distance.

     "Oh boy, looks like my favorite people have found us" you say as you turn to find someone pointing a camera at you and Sarah.

     You wave to the camera and turn back to face Sarah, "How should we pose for him?"

"Let's flip him off."

     "Good with me" you say as you turn to face the camera.

     You and Sarah smile at the camera as you flip the man off. You watch as the man gets up, shaking his head, annoyed that he won't be able to use those photos.

     "Well would you look at that? That seemed to do the trick" you say as you watch the man walk off.

     "You learn a few things from being a celebrity" Sarah says.

"I guess so" you say with a giggle.