Jellyfish

"Holland is really starting to worry me. She didn't answer my call and I haven't heard from her at all today" Sarah says as the two of you step through the front door.

"Well I'd say there's nothing to worry about since I'm right here" Holland says as she watches Sarah's face light up.

"Oh my gosh, Holland! You had me worried sick! When did you get back?" Sarah asks as she pulls Holland in for a loving hug.

"I landed a few hours ago. Your sister was kind enough to come get me from the airport" Holland says as she locks eyes with you.

Sarah pulls away from Holland as she turns to face you, "You knew this whole time she was home and you didn't bother to tell me?"

You shrug your shoulders, "Surprise!"

Sarah shakes her head as she bites angrily on her lip.

"Am I dead?" You ask Sarah as you watch her demeanor change.

Sarah nods her head, "Oh you betcha."

Your eyes widen as Sarah takes off towards you, causing you to quickly run back out of the house.

     "SARAH DON'T HURT HER! IT WAS MY IDEA!" Holland shouts as she follows you and Sarah out of the house.

     You frantically run into the backyard, trying to get away from Sarah. You soon regret your decision realizing the backyard leaves you limited on space. As you run through the backyard, you see Lizzie running towards you from the side.

     "What are you doing?" You ask as Lizzie gets closer to you.

"Helping Sarah" Lizzie evilly says.

     "WHAT!" You shout as Lizzie wraps her arms around your body and tackles you to the ground.

     "OLSEN! I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME TEAM!" You shout as you try to break free from Lizzie's grasp.

     "Not today" Lizzie says as she keeps you pinned to the ground.

     "Thank you Lizzie" Sarah says as she reaches you two.

     You watch as Sarah and Lizzie share a glance and then begin to pick you up. You frantically look back and forth between the two trying to figure out what they're up to.

     "What are you doing!" You ask as Sarah walks behind your head and Lizzie stays down at your feet.

     You get no response. You watch as an evil smile forms on Lizzie's face as she grabs both of your ankles. Fear takes over as you realize what Sarah and Lizzie are up to. Before you know it, you feel Sarah's hands wrapping around your wrists as the two women hoist you up.

     You begin to kick and swing your arms around, trying to break away from their hold. "NO NO NO!"

     Before you know it, your body is being launched off the dock into the lagoon. You frantically swing your arms as your eyes look down at the water below you. Just before you hit the water, you see a bay nettle jellyfish appear at the surface. 'Oh this is going to hurt' you think to yourself as your body lands straight on the jellyfish.

     As you quickly swim to the surface, you instantly feel a stinging pain form at your ankle. You let out a painful scream as you quickly swim to the boat to pull yourself out of the water.

     You pull the ladder to the boat down as you climb up the ladder to rest your body on the boat. As you pull yourself out of the water, you find the same jellyfish clinging to your ankle.

     As you try to pull the jellyfish off you painfully scream, "GET BECKY!"

     As fear rushes over Lizzie's face, she quickly runs back into the house as Sarah joins you on the boat.