Are We There Yet?

"How much longer?" Justin asks impatiently from the back seat.

     "Sometimes I wonder how you're a nurse" you say as you look at Justin through the rear view mirror.

     Justin, offended says, "Excuse me?! What is that supposed to mean?!"

     You giggle at Justin, "You are literally the most impatient person I have ever met."

     Justin let's out a huff, "What! I am so no- you know what, you may be right now that I think of it."

     You shake your head as you giggle at Justin's realization. He hits the back of your seat as he flips you off in the rear view mirror.

     "Well, are you going to answer my original question?" Justin asks with sass as he crosses his arms.

     "We will be there in 1 hour, princess" you say to Justin.

     Keeping his arms crossed, Justin mocks you through the rear view mirror.

     "My god, how have you two not killed each other yet?" Lizzie says from the passenger seat.

     "It's very much a love hate relationship" you say as you make eye contact with Justin through the rear view mirror.

     "Right now, it's very much hate" Justin says as he switches his focus to outside the window.

     "Sometimes I think Justin gets along better with Becky" Lizzie says.

     You and Justin both laugh at Lizzie's comment, "Oh trust me, no matter how mad I may be at (Y/N), I will always choose her over Becky." 

     You laugh while agreeing with Justin, "Don't get me wrong, I love Becky. But sometimes she says things where you just look at her and you're like what the fuck."

     "Wow, really? I feel like I've never seen that side of Becky" Lizzie says.

     "Lizzie, during this whole thing with you and Robbie, she would legit ask me to meet Robbie so I could get his autograph for her. She brought a Milo Greene poster to LA hoping to get his autograph" you say as you occasionally look over at Lizzie.

     Lizzie's eyes widen as a quiet "Woooow" escapes her mouth along with a chuckle.

     "Okay then, that definitely is enough proof" Lizzie says.

"Yup" Justin says as he nods his head.

     The next few minutes of the ride are silent as everyone sits peacefully enjoying the ride. That is until Lizzie decides to get a little touchy.

     You feel Lizzie place her hand on your thigh, not thinking anything of it. Your brain wants you to smile at the feel of her touch but you force your smile down. That is until you feel Lizzie's hand slowly make its way up your thigh.

     Your eyes widen as you feel Lizzie's hand go up your thigh. Lizzie keeps her attention on the passenger side window as she watches the trees pass by. You do your best to keep your eyes on the road as your excitement rises.

     "WATCH IT" Ashley shouts from the back seat.

     Ignoring Ashley, Lizzie keeps creeping her hand up your thigh.

     Ashley unbuckles herself and reaches her hand over the passenger seat in front of her. She smacks Lizzie on the chest, trying to get her attention.

     "Owe! That was my boob" Lizzie says as she quickly pulls her hand away to guard her body.

     "There are people in this car!" Ashley says as she lowers herself back into her seat.

     "Elizo is now a horn dog" Justin says, teasing Lizzie.

     "What did you just call me?" Lizzie asks as she turns in her seat to face Justin.

     "Oh, you heard me" Justin says as he gets in Lizzie's face.

     "Oh please, Lizzie you can not deny that" Ashley says as she looks out her window.

     Lizzie reaches her hand into the back and slaps Ashley on her leg. Ashley quickly shifts her focus to Lizzie as she moves her leg closer to her. Ashley hugs her leg as her mouth drops open at Lizzie's aggressiveness.

     "(Y/N), control your woman" Justin says barking at you.

     "Oh Justin, you fucked up" you say as you giggle to yourself.

     Justin looks at Ashley and sees her face shows pure fear. He looks at Mary-Kate who shakes her head at Justin. Justin finally looks at Lizzie, who is ready to kill him.

     "You are so dead" Lizzie says as she stares Justin down.

Justin gulps, "Please don't hurt me."

     "Too late" Lizzie says as she aims her hand straight at Justin's crotch.

     Before Justin can guard himself, Lizzie throws a punch right at his crotch. Justin immediately moves his hands to his crotch as he takes on the pain.

     "OOOOO THAT ONE HURT" you say with a big smile on your face.

"FUCK OFF" Justin says in pain towards you.

     You giggle to yourself as Lizzie returns to her normal position in her seat. Once she is facing forward, you put your hand up waiting for a high five. Lizzie smiles at you as she connects her hand with yours.

     "That's what I'm talking about. Nice one, Olsen" you say as your hands connect.

     Lizzie laughs as she lowers her hand back down and repositions herself.

     "I'm so glad you're enjoying this" Justin says with his hands still guarding his crotch.

     "Oh, I am more than enjoying this, I am loving this."

     Justin shakes his head, "Well, I guess you've learned your lesson" Mary-Kate says as she looks up at Justin.

     "I don't even know what lesson I just learned" Justin says to Mary-Kate.

     "That you don't fuck with me" Lizzie says as she scrolls through her phone.

     "That's right, you don't fuck with my girl" you say as you nod your head.

     Lizzie, who loves hearing you refer to her as your girl, leans over and kisses you on the cheek. A smile forming on her face as she sits back in her seat.

     "God, you two are so gross" Justin says as he looks away with disgust.

     "You're only jealous that you're not getting kisses from me" Lizzie says as she looks at you.

     "Maybe if you had a dick I would be jealous" Justin says.

     Lizzie turns to look at Justin, "Well at the moment, it looks like your dick is out of order."

     "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS CAR RIDE" Ashley says as she places her hands on either side of her face.

     You giggle to yourself over how chaotic the car ride is.

     "I wonder if the others are having as much fun as we are" Lizzie says as she looks at you.

Before you can respond, Justin chimes in.

     "FUN? I would not call this fun. I would call this HELL" Justin says, still guarding his crotch.

     "Just because you're not having fun, doesn't mean the rest of us aren't" Lizzie says as she turns to face Justin.

"Whatever" Justin says.

     You giggle to yourself as you take in the car ride you were experiencing.

     "This is hands down the best car ride ever" you say.

Justin rolls his eyes, "Fuck all of you."