Meet Johnny

Since landing in LA on Sunday, Holland has been busy running around getting things together for the proposal taking place this Friday. So far, you, Lizzie, your dad, Dr. Sean Oakland, Justin, Becky, Ashley, Mary-Kate, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lourd, Elizabeth Reaser, Amanda Peet, Diane Keaton, Evan Peters, Sandra Bullock, Jessica Lange, Carla Gallo, Ryan Murphy, and Cate Blanchett will be participating in the proposal. Holland has instructed you to keep Sarah busy this week so she doesn't become suspicious of Holland's absence.

Sarah currently is off at work working on season 2 of Ratched. While she's busy at work, you decide to use this opportunity to spend time with your dad who is staying with Sean. You also decided now would be the time for Lizzie to meet your dad.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Lizzie asks you as she anxiously plays with her fingers.

You reach over and grab Lizzie's hands, keeping her from fidgeting.

"You have nothing to worry about. My dad is the most easy-going person you'll ever meet. I know he's going to love you" you say as you keep your eyes on the road.

Lizzie bites her lip anxiously, "But there's still a chance he may not like me."

You slightly giggle at Lizzie, "I know he's going to love you because he and I are practically the same person. If I knew he wasn't going to like you, we wouldn't be together."

Lizzie sighs as she turns her head to look out the window. For the rest of the ride, she keeps her attention on the trees passing by as she keeps a tight grip on your hand. As you pull into Sean's driveway, you feel Lizzie's grip tighten.

As Lizzie turns to say something to you, you crash your lips into hers. Taken back by the unexpected kiss, Lizzie takes a moment before she indulges in the kiss. You remove your hand from her grip and place it on the side of her cheek, "Everything is going to be fine" you say against her lips.

Lizzie let's out a breath as she nods her head. You pull away from Lizzie and begin to get out of Lizzie's car.

You wait outside Lizzie's car as Lizzie slowly lowers herself from the passenger seat. You reach out your hand as she nears you, interlocking your fingers with hers as you begin your walk to the front door. Lizzie wraps her free arm around yours and pulls herself close to you.

"Wow, look at this place" Lizzie says as she admires the beautiful layout of the house.

You chuckle, "Yup. That's what happens when you're a doctor."

As you near the front door, you watch the front door swing open, revealing your dad standing in the door frame.

"I'm mad at you" your dad says as he points at you.

"What? What did I do!" You ask as you climb the front steps.

"I had to find out about Ms. Olsen here through Holland" your dad says as he opens his arms to embrace you in a hug.

You shake your head as a smile grows on your face, "Whoops."

Your dad shakes his head, "Yeah, whoops. Come here" he says as he pulls you in for a hug.

You tightly squeeze your dad as you both giggle with each other. You pull away so you can introduce Lizzie.

You reach your arm out and place it over Lizzie's shoulder, pulling her into you. Lizzie wraps her arm around your waist.

"Dad, this is the famous Lizzie Olsen you've been hearing about" you say as you lock your eyes with Lizzie.

Lizzie looks up at your dad as she extends her hand out, "It's so nice to finally meet you Mr. Paulson, (Y/N) speaks so highly of you."

Your dad smiles at Lizzie as he spreads his arms, "Aw come here, I'm a hugger."

You let go of Lizzie and watch a smile grow on her face as she shares a hug with your dad.

"Feel free to call me Johnny, Mr. Paulson is too formal for me" your dad says with a giggle as he lets go of Lizzie.

Lizzie returns the same giggle, "Johnny, it's nice to meet you."

"You too. Come on in, I'll make us something to eat" your dad says as he leads you two into the house.

"Holy shit! This place is incredible!" Lizzie says as she stands there in awe looking around.

Your dad chuckles at Lizzie, "Yeah yeah yeah, that's what happens when you're a doctor" he says with his hands tucked in his front pockets.

Lizzie turns to look at your dad, "That's literally what (Y/N) said when we first got here."

"Oh now did she" your dad says as he looks at you.

"Yeah she did!" Lizzie says excitingly as she turns her head to look at you.

You smile at Lizzie as you place your hand on her lower back and guide her down the hallway.

"I told you we were the same person" you whisper to Lizzie as you lead her to the kitchen.

"I know, but I didn't think you were that similar" Lizzie whispers back.

"So, what are we feeling? Burgers and dogs?" Your dad asks as he opens the fridge.

"Oh yes please. I love a good burger" Lizzie says as she takes a seat at the island.

"Burgers it is. How do you like it cooked?" Your dad asks Lizzie as he pulls the burgers out from the freezer.

"Medium rare" Lizzie replies.

Your dad looks up at you, "I like her already."

You giggle at your dad as he walks out onto the back deck to place the burgers on the grill.

"Medium rare, good answer" you say as you take a seat next to Lizzie.

Lizzie smiles at you, "There's no other way to cook your meat properly."

You nod your head in agreement, "Exactly!"

"You know, you don't talk much about your childhood. Is there a reason?" Lizzie asks as she worriedly grabs your hand on the counter.

You shake your head, "No not really. Mom, dad, and Sarah are from Florida. Sarah moved to New York when she was 20 and my parents followed her. A year later I was born and Sarah moved in with us to help my parents. When I was born, things were getting rocky between our parents. 5 years later, our parents divorced and mom moved out to Long Island. Me, dad, and Sarah moved to north Jersey so Sarah could commute to the city and still live with us. Sarah really is the mother figure in my life which is why we are so close. When I graduated nursing school, Sarah helped to find me an apartment and dad moved back to Florida."

"Wow. Did you see your mom a lot growing up?"

You shake your head, "Eh, not much. Sarah and I would go visit on holidays because we were forced too. But when Sarah started dating her ex Cherry, that's when we both stopped going out of our way to visit. She really did not like Cherry and Sarah together and she doesn't like Sarah and Holland together. She knew about me ex T and I and never had anything nice to say. Which is why I plan on keeping you away from her, she doesn't need to ruin what we have."

"I promise nothing will ever take me away from you. Not even your mother. Although I respect what you want to do, I would still like to meet your mother."

"You have met my mother. You two are practically best friends."

Lizzie shakes her head as she slightly chuckles, "Your birth mother."

You sigh, "I'll think about it."

Lizzie smiles at you as she squeezes your hand, "Thank you."

"Alright, who's hungry" your dad says as he enters the house holding a plate with 3 cooked burgers.