Steamy Shower

"No! I will not do that! All they are going to ask is what happened with Robbie and I'm over it" you hear Lizzie shout into her phone as you awaken from your sleep.

You groan, "What time is it?"

Lizzie, who has been pacing around the room while on the phone quickly turns to you. "9 AM. I'm sorry" she whispers to you.

You give Lizzie a thumbs up as you pull yourself out of bed and walk into the bathroom to wash up. As you get yourself ready for the day, you listen to Lizzie shouting into her phone.

"How about this, you just make a statement for me saying 'Elizabeth Olsen is no longer engaged to Robbie Arnett and is now in a very happy and healthy relationship with (Y/N) Paulson."

'Who the hell is she talking to?' You think to yourself as you brush your teeth.

"I will not do any interviews until this all calms down. I refuse to let the media target (Y/N) and make this seem as if it's all her fault. Give them a simple statement, nothing else" Lizzie says as she ends the phone call.

You walk out of the bathroom to find Lizzie sitting on the edge of her bed, aggressively texting someone.

You lean your body against the door frame of the bathroom, "Is everything alright?"

Lizzie let's out a sigh, "Ever since Clay posted that picture of us on Instagram, I have been getting interview requests off the wazoo."

You walk over to Lizzie and join her on her bed, "Is that a bad thing? I'm okay with sharing us with the public."

Lizzie sighs again, "It's not that. I know they're going to ask about Robbie and they'll make it seem like you ruined Robbie and I. I don't want them to pin you as the bad guy."

You slightly chuckle, "You have to remember, just because I'm not famous doesn't mean I haven't had my fair share with the paparazzi and media. I have had plenty of rude things written about me by the tabloids but I have learned to ignore it."

Lizzie looks into your eyes with deep concern, "They've written things about you?"

You nod your head, "Yup. When I first came out as gay, people wrote stories stating Sarah made me gay by doing sexual things to me."

You watch as Lizzie's facial expressions change from concern to anger, "You have got to be fucking kidding me. That is disgusting."

"Yup, I know. But Sarah taught me to ignore it and how to avoid it. Obviously things have changed as now people beg us to do interviews together because of how well we get along."

"That still doesn't make it okay."

"No, it doesn't but I got over it. What I'm trying to say is, I don't care what people may say about me. At the end of the day, I'm winning because I've got you as my girlfriend" you say as you playfully punch Lizzie's arm.

Lizzie giggles to you, "Smooth."

"I know" you say as both you and Lizzie lean in to share a kiss.

Just as your lips connect, Mary-Kate and Ashley barge into the room.

"Oh please, not again" Ashley says as she shields her eyes.

You pull away from Lizzie and look at the twins who do not seem happy to see you two.

"I don't understand how you two are awake right now when you didn't stop until 4 AM" Mary-Kate says as she looks at you two with disgusts.

You begin to blush as you realize what the twins are referring to. You lean your body down into bed as you cover your face with a pillow.

Lizzie chuckles, "Whoops."