Now What?

"Any texts from Maggie?" You ask Sarah as the two of you sit out back on the dock.

"Not yet. I haven't heard from Holland either" Sarah says anxiously.

"I'm sure she's fine Sarah. She has an audition tomorrow, I'm sure she's preparing" you say, trying to comfort Sarah.

Sarah takes a deep breath, "Yeah, you're probably right. I just can't remember the last time I wasn't with Holland. We do everything together."

"And I'm sure you would've went with her if you could. You know Holland better than anyone, she hasn't had an audition in a while and she's probably nervous."

Sarah looks at you with a soft smile, not saying anything.

You give Sarah a weird look, "What?"

"I don't know what I'd do without you" Sarah says.

You roll your eyes, "Oh please, not the sappy stuff."

Sarah's smile quickly disappears as she smacks you in the arm, "Can you be serious for once!?"

You giggle as you rub your arm, "Okay, okay! Serious time, got it."

Sarah shakes her head as she rolls her eyes, "You seriously are the worst sometimes."

You laugh, "You went quickly from being thankful for me to being annoyed with me."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you have a sister who can't take a compliment" Sarah says teasing you.

You giggle as you shake your head, "Alright, alright, I hate the attention."

"You? A Leo who hates attention? How unheard of" Sarah says continuing to tease you.

"Oh shut up" you say as you shove Sarah.

Sarah giggles at you, "But I'm being serious (Y/N)! You really are the best sister. Even if you're 21 years younger than me."

You smile at Sarah, "Trust me, I would be lost without you."

Sarah laughs at you, "Yeah, you probably would have drove yourself crazy if it wasn't for me."

You laugh as you shove Sarah again, "Oh fuck off."

You and Sarah enjoy your time together sitting out on the dock until Sarah's phone buzzes.

MESSAGES

Maggie: We got him
*Attached is pictures of you and Becky walking the dogs and you and Holland walking to your car*

"Well, Charlie was here this morning. He got pictures of you and Becky this morning and you and Holland earlier today" Sarah says as she studies the pictures.

Sarah hands you her phone allowing you to study the pictures. As you study the photos, you try to pinpoint exactly where Charlie is hiding to get these photos.

"Let's head back inside. Becky and I will try to figure out where Charlie is hiding based on these pictures" you say as you get up from the dock.

You extend your hand out towards Sarah, helping her up from the dock. Once Sarah gets up, the two of you head back inside.

"Maggie texted Sarah. Charlie was here this morning" you say to the group as you walk inside.

"He took pictures of us?" Becky asks as she walks over to you.

"Yes, and pictures of Holland and I" you say as you show Becky the pictures.

"Judging from these pictures it looks like Charlie is literally hiding out right across the street" Becky says as she studies the pictures.

"Can I see?" Ashley asks as she walks over to you and Becky.

Becky nods her head as she hands Ashley the phone, allowing her to study the pictures.

"Becky is right, he has to be hiding across the street" Ashley says as she hands you Sarah's phone.

"Becky, come with me outside and let's try to figure out where he is hiding" you say as you make your way to the front door.

Becky follows you out to the front yard as the two of you compare the pictures to your surroundings.

After several minutes of trying to pinpoint exactly where Charlie is hiding, you finally figure it out.

"Okay, he has to be hiding out in that bush across the street" you say as you point in the direction of the bush.

"Don't point! What if he's there now?" Becky says as she pushes your arm down.

"Oh shit, you're right. Hopefully he's not there right now" you say as you quickly lower your hand.

Becky rolls her eyes, "Nice one."

"Shut up. I'm sure he isn't here, no one has left the house today except for me really."

     "You better hope so" Becky says as the two of you head back inside.

     "Okay, judging from these photos it seems Charlie is hiding across the street in the bush on the empty lot" you say as you regroup with the others.

     "That makes sense. No one owns that empty lot so he wouldn't get in trouble for hiding out on it" Sarah says.

     "Exactly. Now we need to think of something that'll keep him away."

     Each of you spit out ideas that may keep Charlie away, but nothing seems to be enough. That is until Lizzie joins you all.

     "I know how to keep him away" Lizzie says as she exits your room, tangled up in blankets.

     You all turn to look at Lizzie, waiting for her to share her idea.

     "Robbie told me about something that Charlie did that could totally ruin his career. I even have pictures to prove it. If I threaten Charlie with the story, I'm sure that'll keep him away" Lizzie explains.

"Well, what's the story?" Mary-Kate asks.

     "I'm not telling anyone, I don't want it to get out."

     "We can try your plan but you're not confronting him alone" you say to Lizzie.

     "That's fine, you can come with me but you have to leave me when we reach Charlie. I don't want anyone to hear the story" Lizzie says.

     You shake your head, "There's no way I'm leaving you alone with him."

"(Y/N), you have to trust me. I'll be okay."

     "I trust you Lizzie, I don't trust him. How do I know he's not going to hurt you?"

     "Charlie knows that I know the story. He wouldn't dare try to hurt me out of fear that I'll tell his story."

     You let out a sigh as you turn to Ashley and Mary-Kate, "What do you think?"

     "I think it may be our only option" Mary-Kate says.

     Ashley nods in agreement, "I agree. Even though I'm not comfortable with Lizzie approaching him alone, it may be the only way."

     "As long as your sisters are okay with it, I'm okay with it" you say to Lizzie.

     "Um, what about the rest of us? Don't we get a say?" Justin asks.

     You shake your head, "It doesn't matter what we say. If Lizzie wants to do this, she'll do it either way."

"That's right" Lizzie says as she nods her head.