- L

"BAM! EAT IT, YOU SUCK!" You shout in Sarah's face as you've beat her in Guitar Hero.

     "Yeah, yeah whatever. You've had much more practice than me" Sarah says as she accepts defeat.

     "Oh please, you used to kick my ass at this game all the time. The queen has been dethroned."

     Sarah rolls her eyes as she takes the guitar off and places it back in the guitar stand. She takes a step back and pulls her phone out of her pocket to take a picture of you.

     "Say cheese!" Sarah says as she points her phone at you.

     You flash Sarah the biggest smile as one hand grips the top of the guitar and the other hand gives the Rock N' Roll salute. Sarah smiles as she takes the picture, seeing how happy you are to have finally beaten her.

     You take the guitar off and place it into the guitar stand and take off to find Laura in the Yestercades Arcade. As you go to find Laura, Sarah is typing away on her phone.

                                    INSTAGRAM

     Caption: @mssarahcatharinepaulson there is a new queen of Guitar Hero in the Paulson bunch

     Comments:
     @hollandvtaylor: Did she finally beat you?
     @__becky: Wow, I never understood her obsession for the game until now
    @claytonhawkins: No fucking way she plays Guitar Hero - L
    @justinfnc: Hell yeah! It's about time you've been dethroned

    Sarah smiles as she sees that Clay has commented but that smile grows even larger when she notices the comment ends with "L". Sarah knew Lizzie very well, she was not a social media person. The fact that Lizzie is now going out of her way to look for pictures of you, meant her feelings were only growing. Sarah bites down on her bottom lip, trying to contain her smile as she comes to her realization.

     "Sarah! Come play air hockey!" You shout from the air hockey table.

     Sarah puts her phone away and walks over to the table to join you and Laura.

     "It's your turn, Laura just creamed my ass" you say as you hand Sarah the paddle.

     "That's right I did. Sarah, I hope your ready for the heat" Laura says as she bends in towards the table.

     "Oh Laura, I am a very competitive person. You're not going down easy" Sarah says as she grabs the paddle and places the puck down on the table.

     Laura and Sarah go head to head in air hockey while you stand by watching the game unfold. Your head constantly switches back from side to side as the puck travels quickly down the table. Your trance is broken by the vibration coming from your pocket.

                                    MESSAGES

     Becks: How's it going!?!

     You: Good?

     Justin: Oh, I'm assuming Sarah didn't show you.

     You: Show me what?

     Becks: *Sends screenshot of Clay's comment on Sarah's most recent picture*

     You: Lizzie commented that!?

     Justin: YUP!

    A smile grows on your face as you read Lizzie's comment. Although it wasn't anything special, you loved Guitar Hero and were happy to see that Lizzie loved it too. You began to think about how fun it would be to play with her. You instantly want to text to her but then remember, she hasn't been texting you from her phone.

     "Sarah, can I see your phone?!" You ask impatiently.

     "Uh (Y/N), I'm kind of in the middle of something" Sarah says as she keeps her focus on the puck that flies up and down the table.

     You roll your eyes as you reach into Sarah's back pocket and pull her phone out. You open her phone and text Lizzie.

                                   MESSAGES

     Sarah: You like Guitar Hero!?! - (Y/N)

    Lizzie feels her phone buzz in her pocket as she sits for dinner with her sisters. She pulls her phone out and smiles as she looks at her screen.

     "What is it?" Mary-Kate asks as she sees the smile grow on Lizzie's face.

     "(Y/N) texted me from Sarah's phone" Lizzie says as she begins to reply.

                                   MESSAGES

     Lizzie: Um, yes! Who doesn't! My sisters and I love to play.

     Sarah: SHUT THE FUCK UP! No fucking way!! Sarah and I always play together!!

     Lizzie: Seriously!? Why are we just finding this out now? I love that you play.

    You feel your heart begin to race as you see the "L" word mentioned in Lizzie's most recent text.

                                   MESSAGES

     Sarah: I love that you play too!! We will have to have a Paulson/Olsen battle some day.

    A smile grows on Lizzie's face as she sees you have mentioned the "L" word also.

     "What is she saying!?" Ashley asks as she watches the smile grow on Lizzie's face.

     "Oh, nothing important" Lizzie says as she keeps her phone to her face, rereading your last text message.

     Mary-Kate reaches her hand over the table and lowers Lizzie's phone down, "Do you see how giddy she makes you?"

     Lizzie let's out a sigh, "Do we really have to do this right now?"

     "Yes! You're getting married in 5 days to someone who isn't (Y/N)" Ashley says.

     Lizzie places her phone down on the table as she brings her hands to her face, frustrated with her feelings.

     "I really don't know. I really want to make things work with Robbie, I don't want to give up on the 4 years we've spent together" Lizzie says as she lowers her hands from her face.

     "I wouldn't say it's giving up if you've found someone who makes you happier" Mary-Kate says.

     "Robbie makes me happy" Lizzie says as she looks at Mary-Kate.

     "Lizzie, are you serious right now? He comes nowhere close to (Y/N)" Mary-Kate says.

     Lizzie let's out a sigh, "I know. There's just something about (Y/N). I don't know if it's the chase or what, but it feels so good."

     Ashley and Mary-Kate both begin to smile as they listen to Lizzie.

     "I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like I'm anxious all the time when I'm with (Y/N) or even speak about (Y/N). It's a good anxious, an anxious where my body knows something good is coming but I don't know what it is."

     "Lizzie, you are whipped, it's so obvious" Ashley says as she teases Lizzie.

"Oh definitely" Mary-Kate adds in.

     Lizzie rolls her eyes as a slight giggle escapes from her, "Leave me alone."