I've Seen That Look Before

It is the day before the proposal. Sarah is currently out getting dinner with her best friend, Amanda Peet. Everyone involved in the proposal is meeting at Sean's house to go over the plan.

     "So we need to be there at 6 and Amanda will arrive with Sarah at 6:30?" Evan asks.

     "Correct. Remember, Sarah thinks this is a party to celebrate the wrapping up of AHS season 10. If you're not in AHS, you'll need to hide your car or ride with someone who is. I want Sarah to be completely surprised" Holland says to everyone.

Sandra looks at you, "I'm riding with you" she says as she points at you.

You giggle, "I'm not driving, my darling Lizzie here is" you say as you wrap your arm around her waist.

Lizzie softly smiles as you pull her into you, sharing a quick loving look with you.

"They make me sick" Justin says as he crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.

Ashley shakes her head, "You're just jealous you don't have someone to be all cuddly with."

Lizzie looks at Justin, "Justin, I do have a very single and very gay friend!"

"I am just fine with my single self thank you very much!"

You shake your head as you whisper to Lizzie, "We will set something up."

Lizzie nods her head in agreement as Holland continues the conversation.

"Anyways, does everyone know what they're saying? Make sure you all find yourselves rides or find somewhere to hide your car."

Everyone nods their heads in agreement as Holland wraps up the last meeting before the proposal.

As Holland texts Amanda that the meeting has finished, everyone hangs around to chit chat.

"So can I ride with you two?!" Sandra asks as she approaches you and Lizzie.

"Of course, it'll be a tight squeeze and a full car. My sisters are coming with us" Lizzie says to Sandra.

"Totally fine with that. I don't want to worry about hiding my car" Sandra says to Lizzie.

"We are renting a car tomorrow to be extra careful. I know Sarah knows my car like the back of her own hand. I don't want to be responsible for spoiling anything" Lizzie says.

"Perfect. I can drive to your place tomorrow. I'll get there at 5?" Sandra asks.

"5 is great!"

"Amazing. I'll see you tomorrow" Sandra says as she waves goodbye to you and Lizzie.

"You know, you're pretty amazing" you say to Lizzie.

Lizzie looks up at you as she wraps her arms around your body, "Oh yeah? What makes you say that?"

You smile at Lizzie as you keep your gaze on her, "I don't know, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to know you."

Lizzie smiles back at you as she listens to your kind words, "I'm lucky to know you too."

You continue to smile at Lizzie as you lean down and place a gentle kiss on her lips. A kiss you haven't felt before. A kiss that made you feel as though you two were the only two in the room, even though you were surrounded by many.

As you slowly pull away, you leave your forehead resting against hers as you two enjoy this pure moment.

"Oh to be young and in love" Jessica says as she watches you and Lizzie.

Ashley gives Jessica a strange look, "In love?"

Jessica turns to look at Ashley, "What? You don't think those two are in love?"

"Uh no! They've been dating for like a week!" Ashley says.

Jessica shrugs her shoulders, "Oh who cares. When you know, you know. The way those two look at each other, there's no denying they have something special."

Jessica and Ashley continue to watch you and Lizzie, "I guess you're right. I've never seen my sister look at someone like that before."

"I'm sure I'll be hearing about a wedding in their future" Jessica says as she points at you and Lizzie.

Ashley chuckles, "I sure hope so."

"(Y/N), are you ready to go?" Holland asks as she interrupts your moment with Lizzie.

You pull away from Lizzie as you nod your head at Holland, "Yes."

Holland begins to gather her stuff as she waves goodbye to everyone, you say your goodbyes with Lizzie before following Holland.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Olsen" you say as you smile at Lizzie.

Lizzie pouts at you, "Are you sure you can't stay at my place? I want to enjoy you as much as I can before you leave."

You pull Lizzie into your arms, "I have to go with Holland to help her with Sarah. How about tomorrow I stay over?"

Lizzie smiles at you, "I would like that very much."

You lean down and share one last kiss with Lizzie for the night. "I'll see you tomorrow love."

Lizzie smiles brightly at you, "I like that a lot."

"I know you do."

"COME ON ( Y/N)!" You hear Justin shout from the front door.

You quickly pull away from Lizzie, "Tomorrow my darling!" You shout as you run towards the front door.

Lizzie giggles as she watches you run out the front door.

"She's pretty amazing, isn't she?" Jessica asks as she approaches Lizzie.

Startled by Jessica's sudden appearance, Lizzie jumps before answering. "Oh my-, I didn't see you there."

Jessica giggles, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Lizzie giggles back, "It's okay! Yeah, she is pretty great. I'm very lucky."

"When Sarah still lived in NY, I would see (Y/N) a lot. From a very young age, she was always so caring and loving. You can tell when (Y/N) truly cares and loves someone. I can see that when she looks at you" Jessica says.

Lizzie couldn't hide the smile that so desperately shined on her face. She was so distracted by what Jessica said, she forgot to respond.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Lizzie. It was nice chatting with you" Jessica says as she begins to walk away.

Shaken from her trance, Lizzie quickly answers, "Yes-sorry I was uh- I'll see you tomorrow."

"What are you so smiley about?" Mary-Kate asks as she approaches her sister.

"Uh, nothing. Are you guys ready to go?" Lizzie asks.

Mary-Kate nods her head as the two sisters walk off to find their other sister and leave.