Starring Stiles Stilinski and Violet Summers Pt. 2 (Dylan O'Brien)

This is it guys! Acting pt

This is it guys! Acting pt. 2! Only after I wrote the one of scenes did I realized I did something similar before in one of the other imagines in here...I know myself too well lol I literally guessed it but wutever...😝

Dylan O'Brien

As Dylan expected, you had gotten the role for a new character that would be introduced into the Teen Wolf family. By then you had already graduated high school and decided to pursue acting which had been your passion all along. This motivation was further driven by Dylan who kept showering you with compliments about your acting, from the time you guys first met to practicing for the audition and now practicing the scenes that we're going to be shot for season 3. You were introduced as Violet Summers, (spoiler alert!) Stiles' new love interest.

It had only been several months since you guys met but it seemed like forever as you two grabbed at any opportunity to hang out with each other. It had always been fun, joking around, talking about life, random things and sometimes even doing some subtle flirting for fun. Unsurprisingly, you had a crazy crush on the man though a stark difference from the normal celebrity crush you used to have on him. It wasn't just excitement but rather that burst of adrenaline whenever your heart would skip a beat like a rabbit sprang around on a beautiful summer day, or when your mind blurred whenever you looked at Dylan for a while too long. It was the little things that triggered your growing feelings for him. However, you chose to bottle them up, surmising that the breakup with Britt, his long-time girlfriend, was still affecting him. You didn't want to be the girl who wanted to date guys for their fame or money because you weren't them. Hence, you decided against any feelings towards Dylan, knowing it would not be reciprocated.

Currently, you and Dylan were in his trailer, rehearsing the lines for the upcoming scene that you two were going to shoot. It was the panic attack scene where Stiles would be hyperventilating and Violet would comfort him and end up kissing him. In the show, they were friends at first but as the episodes went by, the show hinted that two characters were beginning to like each other and this would be the scene that would make them official. The first episode of season 3 had already been out and fans were instantly addicted to your character—slightly mysterious, kind-hearted, great sense of humor, sarcastic...a touch of almost everything likeable, but of course, she wasn't perfect and her dark past would be revealed in the later episodes.