Love at first sight Pt.1 (Dylan O'Brien)

Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien

@cukierekcukierkowy this is a Dylan O'Brien imagine I tried writing. Kinda failed 😂, hope u like it :))

Version 1:
Imagine you were a fan of Dylan and you asked him a question during comic con. He saw you and recognized you as you were always there since the first comic con. He was mesmerized by your beauty and immediately fell in love with you. He tried to talk to you and joke around during the Q and A. After it ended, he came to find you and started to talk to you even more. He hoped that you and him could get to know each other more after.

Version 2:
The famous Teen Wolf cast settled on their seats at the panel, looking over the crowd of fans swooning and sighing over the stars. The fans screamed and shouted, mostly calling out Dylan and Tyler's name. The two were a favorite for the die-hard Teen Wolf fans and everyone loved them.

After some questions from the emcee, it was finally time for the long awaited Q and A, which all the fans looked forward to, especially you. You had been a hardcore fan of Teen Wolf since the first episode and loved the up and coming actor, Dylan O'Brien, who played the well-known role of Stiles Stilinski in the show.

You supported the show and Dylan from the start and went for the comic con every year. Sadly, you've never asked the actor a single question, it was either that you were too shy or that you weren't given the chance. This year, you resolved to do what you've always wanted.

You were seated in the first row, like always as you anticipated the great moment.

"Alright, that's enough questions from me. Let's hear some from the fans now, shall we?" The emcee announced, sweeping his arms over the crowd. Cheers and screams filled the room. Everyone looked forward to it. It was going to be hard to get chosen. You prayed hard, hoping that the cast would pick you as your hand immediately shot up. You were practically already jumping off your seat.

Since you were at the front, and one of the fastest to raise your hand, Dylan instantly spotted you. He pointed at you and winked. "You. With the (y/h/c) hair and—"
He was immediately cut off by his best friend, and the lead role in the show, Tyler Posey. "Wait! Hold on! Is that a Beacon Hills Lacrosse hoodie? That's so cool!"

Your lips curved upwards as you jumped from your seat and turned around. "Stiles Stilinski baby! The best player of the team!" You exclaimed, bursting with excitement that the cast noticed.

Dylan furrowed hai eyebrows slightly, wondering if you were being sarcastic. The actors laughed, and he did too, absolutely amused. "Thank you! For supporting me! Even though I contribute absolutely nothing to the team."

The audience giggled and laughed at his statement.

Once the laughter died down, you were given the chance to ask your question. Silence filled the room, everyone waiting. Dylan studied you, observing you. He turned to his best friend, saying something inaudible to Tyler before focusing his attention on you again. You looked really familiar to him and he was sure that he had seen you somewhere. You were just about to open your mouth when you were interrupted by him.