Welcome to the scorch (smut-kinda) (Thomas)

Thomas

Thomas

You and Thomas were shoved out of the helicopter, guards surrounding you guys, shouting filling your ears and alarms blaring in the night.

The two of you were brought into WICKED's headquarters in the scorch along with all your friends. The gigantic metal door closed shut behind you guys as you saw a guard shoot a crank that was running towards them.

A man, with grey hair and a black jacket approached you guys. Thomas got in front of you, protecting you even though he himself was afraid and doubtful.

"Congratulations, you have succeeded in escaping the maze. You're safe now. Follow me. Let's get you guys cleaned up." The man clasped his hands together and flashed us a fake grin.

But before the mysterious man could take y'all anywhere, Thomas confronted him, still keeping you close behind him. "Who the hell are you? Where are we?" Thomas' voice was filled with reluctance. His eyes narrowed as he studied the man in front of him.

"I'm Janson and I work for WICKED. Trust me, I'm here to help. I'm not gonna harm you." The middle aged man said in feigned calmness.

"More like ratman." Minho mocked, folding his arms arrogantly.

"Say what you wanna say but I'm here to help. Just follow me, I swear."

You guys could resist the temptation of earning some well deserved rest, eating proper food and having a steaming hot shower.

All of you took a wary step forward and started to follow Janson.

He introduced you guys to the facilities around and let you guys explore the place. Janson seemed decent and all of your friends, including the always paranoid you, slowly let your guards down, but not Thomas. Thomas could sense that something was amiss but he didn't know what. He kept his guard up, higher than ever before, still defending you and being by your side at all times.

As you walked with Thomas, you could see his jaw tighten and veins protruding out his neck. His lips were pressed into a line and suspicion flashed in his eyes. His hands were balled into tight fists, constantly clenching and unclenching.

You held onto his harm and he let his hand relax. Then your hand slowly traced down to his hand and you slipped yours into his, interlocking your fingers.

"Chill out, would ya? We're going to be fine." You assured Thomas, breaking into a comforting smile.

Thomas exhaled and tightened his grasp on your hands.

"I sure hope so..."

Time skip

You were brought to your room and given a chance to have a shower. Though you had to wait for all the boys to finish first before you could clean yourself up.