Please Tommy Please (Thomas)

Thomas

Thomas

You have been through thick and thin, through the Maze, the Scorch and now, according to Jorge, the lion's den—The Last City.

Thomas was going to sneak out in secrecy just to save Minho but unfortunately, you and Newt caught him after hearing a shuffling of footsteps in the darkness. You volunteered to go on the mission with Thomas and Newt counted himself in too. Although Thomas rejected it at first, after much convincing, he reluctantly acceded.

You, Thomas, Newt and Frypan set out in clandestine, traveling through the scorch once again to get to The Last City. On the way, you guys drove through a terrifying tunnel and a multitude of Cranks chased after the car, flipping it.

You crawled out of the car swiftly because of your small form and started shooting at the cranks while the boys struggled to get out through the shattered windows. While they were getting out, a Crank pounced on you from behind, pushing you to the ground as he landed on top of you, a mixture of saliva and blood dripping from his mouth as he snapped at you. His eyes were pitch black and veins spread through every part of his face, his skin grey. Every bit of sanity had been sucked out of him and he was literally a living corpse.

The Crank's strength was almost supernatural and overwhelming. You tried desperately to hold him back, pushing and shoving him while he closed in on you. You let go with your right hand to try to reach for the knife in your pocket but that had been a huge mistake. The Crank's massive strength subdued you and he took a quick bite on your arm before he fell over, writhing in pain and then turning still.

You turned to see Thomas holding a sniper that was aimed in your direction.

"Thanks Tommy!" You mumbled, the throbbing pain rushing through your arm as crimson red blood flowed out. You weren't sure if you were immune or not and could only pray that you were. You quickly pushed yourself off the ground to help your friends fight off the enemies.

You guys fought them and almost succumbed to it but luckily for y'all, Brenda and Jorge came to your rescue, relentlessly ingraining bullets into the Cranks until she was out of ammunition. By then, Jorge had left the tunnel and left the Cranks trailing behind, bring you guys to safety.

When you say in the car, you grabbed a spare jacket that laid in the corner of the car so that you could over your wound. You didn't want anyone to see that you were bitten and most likely infected, especially Thomas because you didn't want to add any burden onto him.

It was only after you guys arrived in the Last City and met Gally did Thomas suddenly realized something was amiss. You picked up an argument with Thomas about destroying WICKED and you already knew that you weren't immune. You were losing your sanity, just like the normals.

"Thomas, you can't do this anymore! We have to turn back! You'll get yourself killed! All of us! There's no match. It's a straight lose for us." You shouted, agitated.