Answers (Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Version 1:
Imagine the teacher calling you up to write the answer on the board and Stiles checked you out as you walked up. But you glanced at him and caught in in the act. He immediately tried to avert his gaze and look out the window.

Version 2:
"Now, can anyone write down the formula for Projectile Motion on the board?" The Physics teacher, Mr Smith asked.

Silence filled the entire classroom as the students looked at each other cluelessly. Not a single hand raised.

"No one?" The teacher raised one eyebrow. Then he scanned the classroom, trying to pick someone to answer his question.

You couldn't understand a single thing Mr Smith is teaching and know that you were going to be dead meat if he called on you. So, you crossed your fingers and prayed, hoping that he wouldn't choose you.

Please, please please don't call my name!

"Hmmmm...(y/n)! How about you? Go write the formula!" Mr Smith instructed.

Crap!

You stood up from your seat hesitantly, dragging your feet towards the board reluctantly.

While you walked up to the board, Stiles secretly stared at you, checking you out.

She's cute. He thought to himself.

He kept looking at you, until you suddenly swiveled your head around. You took a glance at him and caught him checking you out.

Oh shoot! Stiles cursed under his breath, immediately turning his head in the direction of the window to pretend to look outside, averting his gaze. Stiles scratched his head, messing his hair up a little, which made him look even cuter than he already was.

Deep inside, you both knew what he was doing and you smiled to yourself. Your anxiety suddenly evaporated. You couldn't care less about how Mr Smith will react to you not knowing the answer. Just as you picked up the dusty chalk to write on the board, you paused for a while, trying to recall the formula, anxiety rushing back again. You took a deep breath and carefully pressed the tip of the chalk against the board.

Here goes...what was it again? H= (V X Sin)/ 2g? Wait...no, that was not right...What was it?? Someone please help me.

The now annoyed teacher folded his arms as he tapped his right foot, waiting impatiently for you to write the answer.

Damn it...I'm gonna be so dead...

You dragged time back by slowly scribbling 'H= ' while giving yourself time to recall the formula.

Then, it is as if Stiles had sensed your uneasiness. He stood up from his seat without a word and walked towards the board, standing right behind you. You turned your head, meeting his eyes as you two locked eyes for a brief moment.

There was a message he was trying to tell you, written in his sparkling chocolate eyes. You read his eyes, trying to figure out what it was. "I'm here to help you with the answer, just follow my lead." That was the message. You nodded, signaling to him that you understand.

Then you broke the eye contact and turned back to the board. You stared blankly at the board, waiting for Stiles to make his first move. He held on to your hand, and moved your hand across the board, helping you write down the formula. His hand squeezesd yours tightly, lighting a spark in your heart, as adrenaline coursed through your veins.

You lowered your head and smiled secretly to yourself. This time, Stiles caught you too and his face lit up with a bright smile as well...

[Hope you liked it! Do you think Stiles would do that?? 😄😄]