Discovery (Thomas)

Thomas

Thomas

@ScorchedThomas2922 this is for you. I really hope it meets your expectation cos u were so excited for this. I decided to write this immediately seeing how eager u were. I tried my best. But I couldn't think of a short version. :( Hope u like it tho! Enjoyy 😊😊 (it's longer that all my other imagines btw)

Little sister (reader) X Thomas (based on the movie...kinda)

The day after you and the Gladers reached the settlement of the Right Arm, WICKED tracked you guys down. That was the most traumatizing night of your life and it was like a massacre. A lot of people died and unfortunately, some survivors had been taken by the contemptuous organization, including you and Minho. You were thrown into a room and tortured everyday with experiments after. Each day, you hoped that Thomas and the Gladers could come to the rescue and you could only pray that all of this would be over soon and you could come out of this alive...

Flashback to the night you were taken by WICKED

Thomas stood rooted to the ground, staring helplessly at the berg as it lifted off the ground. He cursed under his breath, infuriated at what happened. WICKED had taken his best friends and he couldn't save them. This was what he had feared the most, one day, his friends taken away from him. He glanced at you, your tear-stained face and watery eyes looking back at him, as if pleading for him to save you. His heart ached. A wave of anger rushed through his body. He clenched his fists, swearing that he would find you and save you.

You were in Group B while Thomas was in Group A. You and your friends found the right arm first and decided to join it. On the way, you found the Gladers and almost tried to kill them. But they claimed that they were searching for the same corporation, and that was how you guys officially became a team.

What was weird was that the moment you and Thomas met each other, you guys felt this strange connection between each other. It was unexplainable. He looked bizarrely familiar to you, like you knew him in the past or saw him somewhere. His eyes, the whiskey orbs that sparkled looked so similar as your own ones. It was all so...peculiar. But later, you shook that thought off, knowing that you were just thinking too much.

You started to talk to Thomas, knowing more about each other as you guys babbled on. Thomas was two years older than you according to his and your assumed age since none of you remember it after your memories were wiped. In just a few hours, you guys became good friends. It was rare for Thomas to warm up to someone that quick, considering his distrust of most people, but he felt something when being with you. It was like a warm and familiar feeling. You guys thought the same way and even acted the same way sometimes. It was as if you two were a family.

Thomas couldn't bear living his life without you and Minho and so he, Newt and Frypan decided to go on a secret mission to rescue you two.

They made it through the security with the help of their old friend, Gally and accessed WICKED's headquarters dressed as security guards. They pulled it off flawlessly and they roamed through the buildings, searching for their friends.