Stiles and his bat (Stiles Stilinski)

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Version 1:
Imagine Stiles using his bat to fight thugs who bullied you in an alley. However, he got hurt while doing so but still acted tough in front of you despite the pain.

Version 2:
You walked down the eerily deserted alley, it was one of the shortcuts to reach you house faster. You were feeling lazy and wanted to take a shorter route back home after a tiring day in school.

That alley was known as the 'Dark Alley' as it is said that there were many thugs and people up to no good roaming along that alley. You've walked there once or twice, when the alley was empty as you didn't want to meet any bad guys along the way. After all, you were just a weak high schooler who couldn't defend yourself much. You took a careful look around the alley and saw no one, so you decided to just risk it and walk home from there.

As you turned and rounded a corner, you were just in time to come face to face with three thugs. They were strong and muscular, tattoos, cigarettes and all. They glared at you, towering over you. You pretended not to see them and continued to walk but one of the thugs stood in front of you and obstructed your way.

Crap...

"Well, well, well, look who've we got here? A little girl! You wanna come to my place?" He teased.

You remained silent and lowered your head, not daring to look at them. You tried once more, to walk away, but the three of them stopped you again.

Suddenly, a thug with a dark blue jacket grabbed you by the arm and yanked you hard.

Fear had seized you entire body and your heart rate increased. Your face turned pale and tears blurred your vision. You didn't know what to do and was helpless.

"Someone help!" You screamed at the top of our voice.

The same thug immediately grabbed your shirt and threatened, " You shout for help again and I'm going to break you into two!" He continued to shove you and you fell to the ground.

Just then, something hit him hard on the head. He let go of you and everything was a blur. The guy laid on the ground, only half-conscious. You looked up only to see a boy in all black holding a bat.

"You little punk! You're gonna be dead in a mater of seconds!" A thug with a scary tattoo on his face growled.

"We'll see who's gonna be dead!" The boy threatened back.

Stiles? The guy from my class?

As the other two thugs approached him, one of them punched him hard in the face. Stiles immediately kicked him back and the thug smashed against the brick wall. Then he used his bat to hit the other in the stomach. You flinched as you watched him fight. "Has anyone told y'all not to mess with Stiles? Jeez! Well, now you know why." Stiles mocked sarcastically.

When all three things were defeated in the battle, Stiles ran towards you and pulled you up from the ground. He walked out of the alley with you, heading towards your house.

"Hey, are you ok?" Stiles asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, thank you so much Stiles! You saved my butt!" You thanked him profusely.

There was a massive red bruise on the side of his cheek.

"Stiles...your face...I'm so sorry..." You trailed off.

Tears blurred your vision and rolled down your cheeks.

Although Stiles was in pain, he endured it and tried to act strong in front of you. It must've hurt a lot. Then, his soft hands came up to your face and he wiped your tears away with them, leaving a trail of tingles behind.

Your hands carefully went up to his face too. Your fingers grazed the skin around his bruise. Stiles grimaced slightly and you immediately removed your hands from his face.

"It hurts, doesn't it? I'm so sorry Stiles. Look at what I did to you! You shouldn't have come here to help me! You should've just left me there. You wouldn't get hurt that way. It's all my fault! " You told him in a shaky voice.

"(Y/n), it doesn't hurt, it's okay! Stop blaming yourself! I wanted to help you!" Stiles comforted you.

The both of you locked eyes for a while, none of y'all saying a single word. Next, Stiles suddenly pulls you into his arms. For a second, it was so unexpected that you didn't know what to do. Then, you wrapped your arms around him and asked, "Hey Stiles, how'd you know that this was the route to my house?"

"Let's just say...I kind of know one or two things about you..." he replied in his deep voice, smiling sheepishly.

"I thought you never noticed me." You hugged him even tighter and the two of you embraced each other for a long time...

[Typical Stiles with his bat...am I right?? 😁]