We'll go down together (Thomas)

Thomas

Thomas

You and the Gladers roamed through the cold night in the vast desert. Under the starless night, in the darkness, there was a constant fear that weighed on your chest.

After days of traveling under the scorching sun and nights of sleeping on the freezing ground, you guys met Brenda and Jorge. Together, all of you seeked refuge in the mountains, at the Right Arm's camp. Being there was everything you wanted with Thomas. Just the two of you, now safe and sound, living happily ever after. All the trials would be over, you guys had made it, you escaped WICKED. This was going to be your life and you liked it.

One night, you and the Gladers sat around the bonfire, making jokes about each other.

"Do you know why Minho is so sassy?" You asked, glancing at the keeper of the runners.

"Hey! Watch it!" He retorted, making everyone laugh.

"Uh-huh, cause he's a mean hoe!" You blurted our, even more laughter erupted from the group of boys. Thomas wrapped his arm around your shoulder, giving it a squeeze as he winked at you.

"Good one!" He whispered in your ear, giving you a light peck on your cheek.

You blushed. Your face heated up when all the Gladers looked at you two, the Gladers couple. Well, that's what Newt called you two.

"Aww how sweet!" Minho joker sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! Now you watch it! She's my girlfriend! You're just jealous huh?" Thomas yelled back at Minho in feigned anger, suppressing his chuckles. He buried his head into your hair and then connected his lips with yours. He did that just to prove to Minho how much he loved you and also because he couldn't resist the temptation of kissing you.

You felt a spark in your heart, as it skipped a beat. A warmth spread in your chest as you felt his soft and warm lips against yours, his hot breath caressing your skin.

Minho takes vomiting, immediately turning away and you couldn't help but giggle, without ever leaving the kiss.

"Is this just an excuse to kiss me?" You asked, pulling away first.

Thomas furrows his eyebrows and poured his lips like a little kid, disappointed that you ended the brief moment of bliss.

"And this is why I ship the two, they're bloody great!" Newt exclaimed.

You buried your face in your hands, your face now on fire.

"Yeah whatever..." Minho rolled his eyes in irritation, still disgusted by Thomas and Newt.

Suddenly, a loud noise overhead drowned out everyone's laughter. It was a berg, it's headlights flashing right into your eyes. It was blinding, pale white. You placed your arm over your eyes, trying to block out the light, so did the others. The aircraft started to descend, on an empty space not far from you guys. It touched down so gently, yet clouds of dust swarmed in the air, making the entire place cloudy. You picked up the scent of dirt and sand, almost like the smell after a rainy day.