Not just a mission (Mitch Rapp)

Mitch Rapp

Mitch Rapp

@ScorchedThomas2922 here's another imagine u requested! I like the plot you suggested!  And I added a little plot twist in the middle. Hope you like it! :))

Omg! I just reached 1.5k views!! I'm so happyyyy! And this imagine right here got 11 views in just a few hours! Thank u guys so much! I hope u guys are liking the imagines so far. Once again, thank u for the support!! 🙏🙏❤️❤️

The man reached out and grabbed your hair, pulling and tugging it violently. You were defenseless and had no choice but to let him abuse you. He balled his hand into a fist and hit you squarely in the jaw, sending you stumbling back a few steps and landing on the hard ground. Excruciating pain shot through your left cheek and you felt the world around you spin. You held onto your wound, sitting on the ground, helpless. The guy looked at you with contempt, a sinister smile appearing on his lips. Your ears rang and your vision blurred by the tears that threatened to flow and also the dizziness after getting the painful blow.

"That's what you get for breaking up with me! And if I catch you telling anyone, you'll be dead, literally." He hissed before leaving you beaten in your apartment.

Then a loud slam of the door and you burst out crying, wailing in pain and hatred...

Your ex-boyfriend had been abusing you for weeks ever since you guys broke up. He would vent out his anger in you and random burst into your apartment. At first you tried to retaliate but you were too weak and was no match against him. Every time, you would have bruises and wounds all around your body and you had to hide them whenever you went out.

You kept this from your dad, Stan Hurley who was the instructor of the Orion team, because you knew that by revealing it to him, it would make everything worse and either your or him would be in a very high risk of danger. But you had to do something about the situation, so you decided to apply to join the Orion team. That way, you could learn how to fight and defend yourself when needed. Not only because of your ex but also because you always had an interest in fighting and protecting people, just like your dad.

At first your dad rejected you ruthlessly, even after rounds of begging and pleading. Stan just thought that the job wasn't safe for a girl, especially his daughter. He didn't want to just send her on a mission one day and receive the news of her corpse somewhere in the lake. You were so determined that you kept talking him into this, saying how passionate you were and that it was a job that was suitable for you. Stan, seeing how persistent you were, decided to let you try out for it.

He trained you everyday, teaching you fighting and shooting strategies, having fast reactions, survival skills and many more that was required for the job. You worked tirelessly and could barely walk to bed after training everyday. Your whole body ached from the hellish training but you forced yourself, knowing it would all pay off one day.