Talking back (Stuart Twombly)

Stuart Twombly

Stuart Twombly

Version 1:
Imagine you're in class:
Stuart: *looking at you and not paying attention*
Teacher: So basically you take 'x' and you...Stuart Twombly! Can you pay attention please!
Stuart: Well, how am I supposed to pay attention to your boring class when I'm sitting beside the prettiest and most awesome girl in the world?

Version 2:
(Y/e/c)—your eye colour
(Y/h/c)—your hair colour

"So, basically you take 'x' and you..." the Math teacher, Mr Williams explained.

Stuart sat beside you and was your tablemate. He was really smart and would always help you as you weren't the smartest cookie in class. He was one of those really good kids who never went against rules in school. Little did you know that Stuart had a huge crush on you and couldn't help but stare at you. Your sparkling (y/e/c) eyes and silky (y/h/c).  Stuart observe your each and every feature, appreciating how naturally pretty you looked. He soon got lost in his thoughts, his mind occupied by thoughts about you.

"Stuart Twombly! Can you please pay attention! I'm explaining something really important here!" The fierce teacher shouted, his face turning red.

Stuart snapped out of his thoughts.

Unexpectedly, he put his hand close to his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, how am I supposed to pay attention to your boring class when I'm sitting beside the prettiest and most awesome girl in the world?" He talked back.

The whole class giggled, including you. You looked at Stuart and he looked back at you. Both of you smiled at each other. Then, you mouthed the words "I like you too!"

Stuart chuckled and winked at you.

Mr Williams's blood boiled as his hands clenched into fists. You could even see the veins that started to pop up. He raised an arm and pointed outside the classroom.

"Stuart Twombly! Get out of my class now! DETENTION!" He bellowed.

Stuart leaned towards you and shivered into your ear, "See you after detention! You look divine by the way."

Then, the boy stood up nonchalantly and strode out of the classroom, not saying a single word.

Stuart, always the good kid, but not this time. Stuart, the bad kid was way cooler.