Comic Con Once Again Pt.2 (Dylan O'Brien)

Dylan O'Brien

Dylan O'Brien

It has been two years since you and Dylan met at Comic Con. From that day, you kept Dylan's phone number and talked to him. You guys met up on days and he even brought you to the Teen Wolf set to meet your favorite cast. Now you guys were all friends, and best of all, Dylan O'Brien, the awkward dork of the show is your boyfriend.

After much earnest begging from Dylan to Jeff, the executive producer of Teen Wolf, you were given a role in the show and you were a werewolf who dated Stiles Stilinski for a while before unfortunately getting murdered when Void Stiles pushed a katana dipped in wolfsbane into you. Jeff loved your aptitude in acting but because the script was already written and the scene was already filmed. It would be hard to add in a part about resurrecting you from the dead. Plus, you were quite busy yourself. But on set, you had a great time and made lifelong friends who you used to be a crazy fan of.

Once again, you were seated in the same hall, same panel, same seat. Dylan had bought the ticket for you and saved your seat. He also mentioned that there was going to be a surprise but he didn't tell you, so you just had to wait.

Your knees bounced excitedly and you were practically jumping out of your seat as other Teen Wolf fans started to pour in. The empty and quiet hall was immediately filled with chatters and fans as eager as you. You heard the squealing about how attractive the actors were and most of them were about Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien.

Since you were seated in the first row, not many people noticed you but some sharp-eyed hardcore fans recognized you instantly. They sprinted towards you, their hands trembling as they begged profusely for a photo with you and an autograph.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you (y/f/n)? Oh my god, you're Dylan's girlfriend! I can't believe I'm here with you! Your acting was AMAZING! I love you so much! You and Dylan are so cute together! Anyways, can I please get a picture with you?" Their mouths hung agape, staring at you.

"Yeah! Of course! Thank you so much for the support! I love you guys!!" You were more than glad to take a quick picture with them. Besides, you were already getting bored after being the first to come and waiting for the cast to come to the panel.

When it was finally a full house, the security guards shut the doors and the host strided onto the stage.

"Hello all Teen Wolf fans! I can see that you guys are back once again for...how many years now? Four? Yeah! Wow. You guys are really hardcore fans huh? In a moment, you will be able to see the Teen Wolf cast! So please give them our warmest welcome and show them how excited you guys are to see the actors!" His voice boomed across the room, but was soon drowned out by the ground-shaking screams and claps that exploded from the crowd.

The noise was too much for you to take but you went along and did the same, clapping and whooping as you waited for your friends to enter.

Soon, Tyler ran out from backstage, waving enthusiastically to the fans, followed by your boyfriend, who did the same. His eyes found yours and winked playfully. You couldn't help but chuckle at his goofiness. Then Holland, Tyler Hoechlin, Shelley, Jeff and others came into view too. The cast made their grand entrance and the shouts got even louder until you had no choice but to block out the noise with your hands. You could literally feel your eardrums vibrating and about to snap.