The last fight Pt.4 (Void Stiles)

Void Stiles

Void Stiles

You slung Stiles' arm around your neck, the additional weight of the boy pressed you down. You struggled to support him, wobbling as you walked with him, trying to find Scott and Kira.

The weight got heavier by each step as you tried desperately to advance forward in the quickest speed you could.

"Stiles, just hold on. We're getting there." You said through gritted teeth, though the strength you had was already dwindling.

Stiles let out a soft groan of pain and exhaustion as an acknowledgement.

Suddenly, you felt the leaden weight lift off of you, no longer pushing you down. Stiles had shifted himself so that he stood on his feet, his body slightly swaying side by side, tethering, as if his legs would give way any moment. Stiles attempted to gain balance, to stand straight with much effort.

"(Y/n), it's fine. I can walk. I don't want to burden you alright?" He took a deep breath and limped towards the school.

"No, Stiles! You're very weak right now, you need help. I don't want anything to happen to you anymore."

You rushed up and slid under his arm, biting your lower lips as you rendered assistance to the weak boy.

"Thanks, (y/n). I'm sorry." Stiles mumbled.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay. Now we have to find Scott."

In a tangled mess of limbs, you and Stiles managed to walk towards the entrance of Beacon Hills high school.

A voice from behind you stopped you in your tracks.

"(Y/n)!" Scott yelled.

You twisted your head around, to see Scott and Lydia, panting, joining the two of you, all trying to find the nogitsune.

Pushing the entrance door open, you and Stiles led the way into the hallway, Scott and Kira following at the back.

All of you were no longer walking in the Beacon Hills High School Hallway but instead, you entered a whole new realm. It was the exact place the nogitsune attacked in the past. Winter time, snow flakes falling from the sky in a Japanese yard. Your eyes scanned the place, as a figure appeared from a desolate corner of the place.